FAT sale - Melbourne

seksu!

FAT - Le Grandiose Sale

Don't miss out...on all your favourites inc: Alpha 60, Antipodium, Bassike, Beat Poet, Cheap Monday, Chronicles of Never, Claude, Criola, February, Hem&haw, Ksubi, Kate Hurst, Karen Walker, Le Corbeaux, Life With Bird, Lover, Maus, Material Boy, Marios, Nathan Smith, Nom D, Pam, Rittenhouse, Romance Was Born, Schwipe, Self Help, Skin and Threads, Something Else, Steph Downey, TV, Thousand Reasons, Umbro, Youth World, YMC...plus lots of other grand stuff!

WHEN: Thursday 8th - Sunday 11th November, 2007

WHERE: Prahran Town Hall, Cnr chapel and Greville Sts, Prahran. (enter off Greville St)

TIMES: Thursday: 9am -6pm, Friday: 10am-6pm, Saturday: 10am - 6pm, Sunday: 12noon - 6pm

PAYMENT: Cash only

givin heads up, tell us how it go

yeah i agree. never seen so many diaper pants in the same place.

what i saw was mostly a bunch of paper denim and cloth jeans, a couple racks of schwipe, hem and haw and the odd ksubi tee. no chronicles of never or pam stuff.

saw this ed and dex leather vest that was kinda interesting but i can't pull off that look.

i came away with a ksubi cardigan, claude maus tee and a alpha60 asymmetric tee for $169. the alpha60 was $120 marked to $20.

ps: any idea which stores carry a decent range of CON jewellery? the FAT stores i've been to only have like 1 or items.

A couple of stores in Bris worth trying are Violent Green and Blonde Venus. Haven't checked out either in a while but they get a good selection of CON.

Don't suppose there were any hooded Clause Maus leather bomber jackets at the sale? Or even the cotton/leather hoodie? They're ace.

yeah pretty dissappointing selection of stuff for guys, I considered buying a hem and haw l/s shirt and a beat poet tie, but decided against it as I probably wouldnt wear them often.

none of the current season or a/w '07 claude maus stuff was on sale, just a few old tees and cargo pants from a couple of seasons ago.