CockneyFuture

JesseJB

ItsmeJT gets my nod. He's the Guv'nor.

Sufu's got me proper eppy today, what with all the plonkers , ring pieces, wind up merchants and anoraks giving it the most palava about herberts gobbin shit on fudge packers. And don't even get me started on that elephant and castle banging on about his stick of rock. Total struggle and grunt.

Take a gander. This manor used to be firm. Now it's all pear shaped thanks to dodgy dickheads and hamptons with sand down their fur burger. No one gives an aylesbury about community and it gets right up my Khyber.

Maybe I'm doing a steffi, but listen up, cock ... it ain't cushty.

Anyhow. I'm off down the boozer directly to sink a couple of jars and take a butchers at the Edinburgh Fringe, but I'll probably end up legless and do a ruby cos it's normally knee deep in trogs.

Christian Slater.

Yo god mad small hoodie dudes be fucking up they own jux and shit. I'm tryna be on some real sicc fit shit but this stoops ass nigga keeps yapping bout how brolic his pipe is. Bird ass niggas need to learn to keep they mouf shut when they in my trap, I aint got no problems bodying ya ma dukes an em nahmean. I'm type gully when it comes to this shit god. fuck bonnie I got nina on my dick ready to get knuck. bitch will eat your face off for the papes nigga. i'm pouring luchini on hoes and I ain't even thirsty. act like I won't pop yo kufi off man. don't ever be half steppin' towards me man. don't make me come at you.

it's all love though.

Yo god mad small hoodie dudes be fucking up they own jux and shit. I'm tryna be on some real sicc fit shit but this stoops ass nigga keeps yapping bout how brolic his pipe is. Bird ass niggas need to learn to keep they mouf shut when they in my trap, I aint got no problems bodying ya ma dukes an em nahmean. I'm type gully when it comes to this shit god. fuck bonnie I got nina on my dick ready to get knuck. bitch will eat your face off for the papes nigga. i'm pouring luchini on hoes and I ain't even thirsty. act like I won't pop yo kufi off man. don't ever be half steppin' towards me man. don't make me come at you.

it's all love though.

Someone failed at Cockney rhyming.

Tom Thumb.

it's all love though.

You're talking Jacksons, mate.

• 2 years later...

Bumping this cos it's Radio rental. But remember: you want to add your Hobson's to the russel, you gotta watch your north and south otherwise you'll get a desperate dan. Alright? No loose rabbit and pork or some april will punch your bladder.

I know it's all a bit Eartha Kitt but you want your harry all bright and breezy you got to use your lump.

Hairy muff?

it's all love though.

... and your haircut game is fucked up.