WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

yeah, we dont know where he came from. im 5'3 and no one else is over 5'11 in my family. and no, he is not a bouncer. hes only 17.

sorry, last one

but this guy is amazing

(this is the guy with the shiny new "hover shoes" by raf simons)

atc.jpg

tear it up

viotechtrainers.jpg

miamisfit.jpg

same dude? holy shit

i wasnt reading any of this, so i just assumed someones photoshop skills were just on point. now i realize its separate pics and not just one done up different ways.

^^ WTF

1000247rv6.jpg

Tell your boy his balls need to breath. There's skinny, there's skin tight and then there's spray on. That's spray on. I'm pretty sure most of the fits you've posted with him in it he's showing off his non-existent six pack, there a reason for this? Nevertheless he's dragging your "fits" down. I suggest next time you ask him to take the photo instead of being in it.

^^ WTF

1000247rv6.jpg

Tell your boy his balls need to breath. There's skinny, there's skin tight and then there's spray on. That's spray on. I'm pretty sure most of the fits you've posted with him in it he's showing off his non-existent six pack, there a reason for this? Nevertheless he's dragging your "fits" down. I suggest next time you ask him to take the photo instead of being in it.

hes not really that skinny

^^ WTF

1000247rv6.jpg

honestly, you have no idea what you're talking about

that guy is one of the funniest people ive ever met and i will not stand for you talking shit about him

his pants really dont look that tight in person either

Guest frankieplus

Jmatsu

P1050682.jpg

my eyes,my eyes...i am blinded:eek:

this tee is absolutely hideous...and its too fuckin long

i will let someone else comment on your shorts

did you parents buy you that watch?

Guest jmatsu
Jmatsu

P1050682.jpg

okay, you like your tee shirt lengths short. did it ever occur 2 you that certain people like their shit oversized? or that certain labels purposely make their shit super long?

i will comment on the shorts. they are denim shorts. i like them.

no, my parents didn't buy me the watch.

Guest frankieplus
okay, you like your tee shirt lengths short. did it ever occur 2 you that certain people like their shit oversized? or that certain labels purposely make their shit super long?

i will comment on the shorts. they are denim shorts. i like them.

no, my parents didn't buy me the watch.

you look like you are 16 in that pic

it also look like you are being berated by your parents

''jmatsu,clean up your room...now''

I have loved that tee ever since I laid eyes on it. Also, this...

you look like you are 16 in that pic

it also look like you are being berated by your parents

''jmatsu,clean up your room...now''

...is the lamest insult I've read on this board.

The room he's posing in is completely bare, there is no head in that picture for any sort of hangdog expression for you to base that shittalk on..

the tee is dope, the black and the bright colors contrast with the faded cutoffs, and the longer length of the shirt plays off of the shortness of the cutoffs too.

i like the fit, i dont like you.

you are one victim who doesn't deserve food and steez. just negrep.

Guest frankieplus

jmats has not got the right silhouette to pull off the long tee

the proportions are all fuckin wrong..he looks like he is all torso

^^ WTF

Yeah see, he doesn't give a fuck. In fact, if I were to predict his response I think it would be:

Deez NUTS ain't skinny bitch, fuck you.

I mean no hate, but he would say that. The fit in that picture is mine, my friends could care less about what we internet fag-hive motherfuckers are saying about them.

hes not really that skinny

He's 140 and 6,1, I think that's skinny.

honestly, you have no idea what you're talking about

that guy is one of the funniest people ive ever met and i will not stand for you talking shit about him

his pants really dont look that tight in person either

Fergus is fucking awesome. He is the dean of tight pants.

Jmatsu

P1050682.jpg

I've seen that shirt in person and it runs big. The large proportions are deliberate, kind of an antifit. i would estimate that he is wearing a 44? Overall this fit is dope. I would prefer cut offs to cuffs though.