WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
knit trucker hat? did i read that right?

wow, i just noticed that after you pointed it out. i suppose this would be possible, but the wear on the knit material connected to the mesh wouldn't be that great. doesn't seem practical.

Picture236.jpg

a little person in high end swapmeet gear... sweet. are those dunks and bapesta's for sale?

08-03-12.jpg

all your shit is too small.. and your shoes are too big. fuckin idiot. go watch your little mermaid vhs. and toss your rug in the trash can.

so how many times have we seen this? too many right?

looking into your phone whilst taking a photo of yourself. what can i say?

all signs point to douche.

i believe he forgot to mark this as the fragrance in his waywt.

nRJ_tlLRixc

yeah i didn't understand that at all. motherfuckers need to stop trying to be indie fucks and just take a damn picture of their fucking outfit. fuck your favorite things take a fucking picture without trying to be deep and fucking artsy. fuck.

Guest jmatsu

dsc03049uk2.jpg

what's the point of this kind of shot being submitted to waywt? can't really see that well, but the belt over that top over the denim strikes me as awkward.

Guest jmatsu
superdenim kids strike again. noticed a bunch of newbies coming around posting pics of their denim like sufu's never seen em before.

they should just keep that shit in superdenim.

Guest jmatsu
Im pretty sure those are uniqlo tapered t-000 denim :/ could be wrong tho

they're pbj, but the pic makes them look like they could be anything. i personally thought they were cm flares upon first glance.

Can you recognize jeans by looking at them from the front? I can recognize a few. When I started calling out the brands in my head after walking by someone in whatever particular pair they happen to be wearing i realized I should stop reading superdenim.

Though, its a good way to impress a chick if she knows your into cluthingz and doesnt think you're gay. Especially those poseur-ass hipster bitches that want to be models and wish they could afford the shit they cream over.