WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

im fully aware that i look might look like a chick, its just fucking weak hate, be creative.

the lack of creativity does not take away from its validity

edit: only reason i shit-talked was because you didnt acknowledge the femininity at all. you were frontin. Now that you're not lying to yourself (and us) it alleviates my incessant need to hate

HAHAHAHAHA ^^^ both you bitches need to shut the fuck up. back to joey

joey you need to rock a ponytail to stop being a douche, so put it up. i'm watching.

jane: i hope to god you didnt wear that homeless lady steez.

WAYWT-2.png

im not wearing this today im wearing it tomorrow....

rabbit fur vest, silk cherry blossom shirt, dries slip dress, vintage 501s, miu miu wedges

i dont know what the fuck your trying to pull here but its just not working.. swap out your shoes for grunged up sneakers and let your hair down and i might throw you some change.

Damn, then I'm going to draw a supreme logo on my shirts and buy some predistressed jeans from Old Navy for some mad + reppzzzzzz

Honestly, you're both still pretty terrible so while it certainly wouldn't be an improvement it wouldn't be any worse than what you're you're doing now by any means. It would probably be more cost effective, though.

everything you ever wear will always look hilarious on you, makes no difference

Good job at trying to get an insult in while i'm fighting with other people. I actually looked up an older fit pic of you and in my opinion you dress like a clown. I can see why you kept the pic blurry, If I saw you on the street I would laugh at you. Take care.