WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i thought it was keagan at first but he/she is not skinny enough.......

I hope it's keagan/a guy. I don't really think the fit is good but i was bored and felt like giving someone long creepy rep. I dunno, seemed like it'd be a fun thing to do.

cheep- i've done that diet for a day or two and it's rough. I don't know how you do it. Maybe i gotta train my body for it or something.

I hope it's keagan/a guy. I don't really think the fit is good but i was bored and felt like giving someone long creepy rep. I dunno, seemed like it'd be a fun thing to do.

cheep- i've done that diet for a day or two and it's rough. I don't know how you do it. Maybe i gotta train my body for it or something.

you have to be dedicated to it... i also add skateboarding in between the smoking and drinking... maybe that helps clear the toxins out from the day before

sorry to disappoint, I'm not a guy. Thanks for the pos rep tho. Your long creepy rep was quite amusing. Cheers :P

Damn. I figured it would be funny/embarrassing if i fell into some kind of joke-trap by an old member. In light of recent events, my rep offer still stands

alice glass had her account name changed from something else... how do you do that? was wondering.

I've heard other people say you can request that from the mods or admins. Considered it myself.

Not trying to be e-whiteknight but they look like they could be boycut panties or whatever the hell they're called.

Wow actually in this pic they look even girlier. I have pretty small hands. :[

IMG_0954.jpg

edit: my fingers are longer than yours. maybe they don't look THAT much alike after all.

edit2: all i've accomplished at this point is show the internet my pussy ass hands.

edit3: i'm gonna start strangling little girls to build up manual strength.

let's see em

that looks like an asian mans hands.........the nails are the indicator

edit:im pretty sure brainesplode just proved my theory correct before i even posted it ( ididnt see it in the original post