WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

JackPhotography, we will put aside our hate and fly up to Canada together.

My uncle has a small plane and I'm sure it's not that hard to fly. You can fight Clopek while I get creepy with dolly.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

oh, i actually mean to quote jackphotography. oops.

jack... give it up bro

i'd like to think i could speak for hali in saying that both of us are extremely comfortable with the things we do, the people we know, the opportunities that life has afforded us, and the clothes (and in my case pink skateboards) that we wear/ride. i'm so over fighting on the internet, especially because you're a peasant status fuck from nowhereseville florida, so i'm just going to leave it like this: get fucked, the opinions of peons like you just... don't matter.

oh, i actually mean to quote jackphotography. oops.

jack... give it up bro

i'd like to think i could speak for hali in saying that both of us are extremely comfortable with the things we do, the people we know, the opportunities that life has afforded us, and the clothes (and in my case pink skateboards) that we wear/ride. i'm so over fighting on the internet, especially because you're a peasant status fuck from nowhereseville florida, so i'm just going to leave it like this: get fucked, the opinions of peons like you just... don't matter.

yawn. You look pretty peasant status to me (last waywt) so Idk where you're going with that one. You're like every other alt BRO and it's not really impressing anyone, Go buy another pair of white authentics or bullshit more about how you gave a handjob to michael cera, ya douche. Hali's probably got more money cause he buys some decent shit, but it's most likely because thats all he spends his meager paychecks on, or rather he has a trustfund. In any case, enjoy living your pathetic lives in canada, doing blow, sucking dick and pretending like you matter to anyone, cause I really don't have much else to say about you two DUDEs.

i might go so far as to call this....

LESS THAN JAKE?! OH HO HO HO HO

ps where the fuck are you and get a haircut

but at the same time, dolly says "oh, but he's a nice guy :("

:( alright alright. i could have done better.

and instead of being a whiny fucking bitch, i ask completely earnestly (not rhetorical whatsoever), what do you suggest i do to look better next pic? this is actually more so directed at jmatsu if he'd be kind enough to help me out.

p.s. sunday i get my haircut. and i'm in my backyard. the (only) cool thing with living in outside sac in a rural-ish area is i get a huge yard with all kinds of cool shit. i have a mini forest, a bamboo forest, a barn, two pastures, a pond with a mini doc (see other WAYWT), and even dragonfruit vines. i'll take a pic and post it this weekend... just for you, clopek.

Is it the stylistic cliché, or the near-useless function of vests, in all their forms, that you despise?

I really couldn't say. Certainly some from column A and column B, but even still it's less the cliché or their irrelevance that concerns me and more that they look, to my eyes, extraordinarily tacky. They just seem to be in really bad taste.

Is their someone on here whose really devoted to vests and looks good in them that feels like speaking up on their behalf? Because I really don't understand the appeal or the necessity.

it's like dude you live around a bunch of rich white people in canada, and you physically threaten people over the internet and watch doug funnie on DVD, ride a pink skateboard, how hard can you really fucking be? I mean it would be slightly funny if I wasn't so convinced these guys actually believe the bullshit that they say.

It's funny because in JackPhoto's mind he is unable to separate Sean_ and I, we are one giant amalgamation of rich, canadian, hipster/goon, doug watching/fight starting, pink skateboard riding awesomeness.

Jack, guy, we're two different people, the only thing that's really similar is that we're white, from toronto, and hate you.

I really couldn't say. Certainly some from column A and column B, but even still it's less the cliché or their irrelevance that concerns me and more that they look, to my eyes, extraordinarily tacky. They just seem to be in really bad taste.

Is their someone on here whose really devoted to vests and looks good in them that feels like speaking up on their behalf? Because I really don't understand the appeal or the necessity.

here is a good example of a vest/waistcoat:

viridianne.jpg

there is a time and place appropriate for basicaly every article of clothing. such a blanket statement is bullshit.

hold on do you mean vest as in vest or as in waistcoat?

here is a good example of a vest/waistcoat:

viridianne.jpg

there is a time and place appropriate for basicaly every article of clothing. such a blanket statement is bullshit.

hold on do you mean vest as in vest or as in waistcoat?

I really think waistcoat just look out of place anytime it isn't paired with a tailored shit and tailored pants. Like all rules, this is not an actual rule. jcotteri's photo shows how to do this right. The importance is that a waistcoat should finish a look (just like a jacket), not be a last-minute addition.

I kind of like vests. but most of the time I see someone wearing one I dont like how it looks. but still. I like to wear one every now and then.

I've always thought that Edmond's style is very suited to his physique...

seriously if that style is appropiate to anyone it is to someone like ed

on the topic of the waistcoat, having personal experience in failing at it miserably in my experimental phase let me say that unless you are wearing it with a shirt and pants as originally intended (as gbc said), you REALLY need to have the look down. the whole super cropped waistcoat w/ jeans thing has either rock/punk or waspy equestrian connotations and you better either look like you rock the fuck out or ride a horse in new england with or without the vest otherwise you're just gonna end up looking like some filipino kid who shops at h&m

Honestly, that still looks rather silly to me.

I've seen that image and others like it before (Ann D. works with them often enough and to some substantial effect) and more often than not they're really quite impressive as tailored garments. However, when I see real people wearing them (as opposed to moody, styled photographs) it often looks stilted and costumey.

There's always something and someone wearing it able to prove wrong most any fashion generalization, but until I see it I feel like it would be safe to advise all but the best dressed on here to avoid messing around with vests. Dangerous territory.

Like anything, I'm sure there's some vest and someone wearing it that can prove me wrong but I have yet to see it.

seresly, an airbrush hat with your internet name on it? grow the fuck up duuude.

img0243bo2.jpg

img0235cx0.jpg

who broke the hypebeast levees?

and i usually don't talk shit about waywts considering i haven't posted any fits of my own thus far

asdfti4.jpg

Dry Bones

Nudies

but ur head is huge. i mean for real. how'd you get it through that too little ass shirt without stretching the collar to rick owens pirate-out-of-a-job-wear proportions.

pict0001vp8.jpg
pict0027qi4.jpg

and so on for 15 or so waywt posts.......

l GET IT. YOU'RE A GOTHNINJA. Congrats on your drapey cardi and scarf. Do you even like looking like this? At least selectivebeef, still, winq, chris, and others mix it up and look interesting and fresh. All your fits rook same. They're not even terrible looks, but i keep seeing this same thing over and over from you. You're probably not a bad guy, but the postings just seem joyless and redundant. Carry on.

and so on for 15 or so waywt posts.......

l GET IT. YOU'RE A GOTHNINJA. Congrats on your drapey cardi and scarf. Do you even like looking like this? At least selectivebeef, still, winq, chris, and others mix it up and look interesting and fresh. All your fits rook same. They're not even terrible looks, but i keep seeing this same thing over and over from you. You're probably not a bad guy, but the postings just seem joyless and redundant. Carry on.

youre just hating because hes the only non-asian GOTHNINJA FUCK THAT WORD IS SO FUCKING DUMB

youre just hating because hes the only non-asian GOTHNINJA FUCK THAT WORD IS SO FUCKING DUMB

If he was yellow i'd still hate. Maybe even more so. If he was red or injun i'd probably hate the most though. ( i kid, i love injuns and the smell of curry that constantly permeates my neighborhood and bus route)