WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Derek Zoolander: What say we settle this on the runway... Han-Solo?

Hansel: Are you challenging me to a walk-off... Boo-Lander?

Billy Zane: It's a walk-off!

80kwo50.jpg

Definitely NOT shit talking(More like impressed), but his(mojinho's) veins are INSANE. From the how jeans fit thread.

this is gross. for some reason when i see this pic i think "man, that guy probably has really loud orgasms." yuck.

img1795cropvz2.jpg

jacket/shirt/belt/jeans/shoes

RL/RL/jcrew/apc/a.testoni black label

this look could be improved with a little color co-ordination or simplification, i think the gold in the buckle and the colors in the shirt are throwing this look out of balance

green, gold, brown, blue, not an entirely appealing combination

its clear youve got some sophistication and some level of aforethought putting the pieces together (flannel, corduroy, leather) but it ends up looking so generic because of your loyalty to brands whose prices are arbitrarily inflated

you could spend just as much money on a retail j crew shirt as you could on a flannel from supermarket (wings and horns, apc, even supreme) and get a much better return on style, construction and fit

this look could be improved with a little color co-ordination or simplification, i think the gold in the buckle and the colors in the shirt are throwing this look out of balance

its clear youve got some sophistication and some level of aforethought putting the pieces together (flannel, corduroy, leather) but it ends up looking so generic because of your loyalty to brands whose prices are arbitrarily inflated

you could spend just as much money on a retail j crew shirt as you could on a flannel from supermarket (wings and horns, apc, even supreme) and get a much better return on style, construction and fit

WTF are you talking about. Overall t looks great, save for the belt.

You should be more concerned with idiots like this:

IMG_0123.jpg

nigga what? Supreme offers a good return on construction, fit and style?

Strange you didn't mention the testoni's, which are the most margin-padded article the dude is wearing.

Weak call-out.

yeah but a jcrew shirt on sale for (19.99) or less (which is what they go for), a slight trip to the tailor ($10) i think is much better value... tbh

edit: wow didn't even realize the 3-4 people above me disagreed with you too

I wouldnt say the construction of non Purple Label Polo is any better than Supreme....

Just my .02

...nyukahs...

prettty sure he actually took the pic like that, just put the timer on and stood in front of the mirror, which is why he's goin look ma no hands

but that doesnt explain why he's taking cell phone level pictures with a real camera