cheep

Originally Posted by house of denial viewpost.gif

fit09082008yo8.jpg

supreme

members only

spice girls 1995 vintage shirt

some $4 pants

fogs

just looks like a bum who stole a hat from famous. youth-pauper with a hat that some people on this site like.

Originally Posted by house of denial viewpost.gif

fit09082008yo8.jpg

supreme

members only

spice girls 1995 vintage shirt

some $4 pants

fogs

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

so tell me what you want, what you really really want,

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really

really really wanna zigazig ha.

do you wanna zigazig ha?

yo jmat usually i agree with you and im probably one of the biggest HB haters on this site... but that fit is dope [not shirt but whatever]

u gotta b joking. don't see what would make it dope at all. everything looks crap. from the jkt, it's fit, those pants...everything just doesnt look good together. looks like he just rolled outta a cardboard box and threw on a bunch of shit. ooohh yeah...free internet at the shelter, gotta stop by famous's house and borrow a hat.

u gotta b joking. don't see what would make it dope at all. everything looks crap. from the jkt, it's fit, those pants...everything just doesnt look good together. looks like he just rolled outta a cardboard box and threw on a bunch of shit. ooohh yeah...free internet at the shelter, gotta stop by famous's house and borrow a hat.

exactly...

looks like one of the guys who come into my work and ask for really specific anime titles and then try to trap me in a conversation about anime...

Ah relax. I'm just posting for fun. I run this site.. its called.. Chictopia. Maybe you've heard of it?

congrats you run a barely relevant fashion website

hope you like getting old and ugly

conan. du. iz you tweakin??

even homie look confused look like the internets dressed him and he's all "what the hell am i doing??"

wait, are you serious? that guy is probably the least "dressed by the internet" random new guy that ive seen in forever

hes wearing members only, dunks, and a fucking spice girls shirt...

not that i like it but dressed by the internet is a serious stretch bro

wait, are you serious? that guy is probably the least "dressed by the internet" random new guy that ive seen in forever

hes wearing members only, dunks, and a fucking spice girls shirt...

not that i like it but dressed by the internet is a serious stretch bro

he just looks like a small part of the generation who wanted to grow up (yet couldn't) and forgot to live their own lives. the execution of his latest is mere unfiltered garbage. it lacks any methodical purpose and only results in attracting ridicule.

P1000005.jpg

roaring start to your first post ! size down on your berms pls and if you could, lose that asian hypebeast cap of yours .

shut the fuck up u aren't qualified to hate. u have a face that wouldnt look out of place in the "pictures that make you feel awkward" thread. STFU

HGB, you mean this?

omfg.jpg

Hey ya Andrew the badass aka Paean.

A sad moment in life viewing a picture of you. Hehe.

andrew dun mess with me

love jerrified