WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

One more thing id like to clear up. A lot of my outfits get shit for being "unoriginal", which is perfectly fine. But do outfits like Fam0us's actually get rep? How are some predistressed jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt any more original than some non-distressed jeans, dress shoes, and a t-shirt?

Just wondering.

You'd get a lot more rep if you didn't make posts like this.
there you go again
bd2d27d0.jpg

now someone quote me

ps: edonooboos fit doesnt need nothing changed it looks nice as hell

lol i love jane, but that is just too much clothing for one person at one time. especially in this heat.

She was a lot fresher when it seemed she wasn't trying so hard.

Edit: Fur??? That looks more like mange...Would PETA care if you skinned a rabid dog for it's coat?

lol i knew this would end up here but

i liked it

also i dont get what people say like its too hot to wear that because i spend 100% of my time indoors where its like 70 degrees which is really cold to me?

that's theoretically all that matters... but on a somewhat similar note, aren't more than half the girls your age wearing like 30% of the clothing you're wearing there? i know you're not gonna get on wearing booty shorts and a halter top, but motherfuck it was hot today and looks that way tomorrow. heat stroke, i assume, is not fun.

ah. sweet.

i was at work today at the shop. 102.6 degrees indoors (thanks, atomic clock). no a/c.

have fun with that fur and concrete.

Yeah I was at work today too. It been about 110 every day for the last month and a half. Must be nice to wear fur to work...Do they have dust storms there?

Wayne

I want to send you a care package of jewish food

will you accept?

or is that terrorism (via mail)

EDIT: meaning I wanna send you leftover matzah from passover. You can put it behind your kevlar for extra padding (and a snack if needed)

Wayne

I want to send you a care package of jewish food

will you accept?

or is that terrorism (via mail)

EDIT: meaning I wanna send you leftover matzah from passover. You can put it behind your kevlar for extra padding (and a snack if needed)

Haha I will feed it to the locals and then tell him a Jew made it. Laughs all around!