WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

You post in the shit talking thread, then a few posts later... "JUST KIDDING!"

Clopek, you're a fat fuck ugly looking douchebag... Rather then asking how do I interact with society... You should be asking yourself the question, why the fuck am I alive?

Joey, you look like a straight out bitch... Need I say more?

Edit;

You look part beaver as well.

aaaaaaaahahahahaha

oh famous, you are a constant source of entertainment. I am so fat and ugly it hurts, and i'm not sure why I'm alive. maybe its to make painfully clear to people on the internet just how stupid you are

rommel...can i call you rommel? wow, that's a stupid name. rommel, you're a douchebag, and you look like shit at all times, regardless of how much better shape you're in than me (although "tiny and asian" doesn't necessarily qualify as "better shape" in all circles)

so now that i've answered your question, can you answer mine? do you approach real life situations like that ? do you just barge into a conversation without having the slighest clue as to what the fuck is happening, and than throw verbal assaults around at people who disagree with you? i hope so. you should be dead soon!

look clopek, I like you. But Rommel is an awesome name.

Erwin Rommel is a fucking hero.

note that erwin rommel is named erwin, and not rommel. . .and further to that, he is a white guy, a german white guy from ww2, not a shitty phillipino with blue-steel syndrome and wack tattoos.

You post in the shit talking thread, then a few posts later... "JUST KIDDING!"

Clopek, you're a fat fuck ugly looking douchebag... Rather then asking how do I interact with society... You should be asking yourself the question, why the fuck am I alive?

Joey, you look like a straight out bitch... Need I say more?

Edit;

You look part beaver as well.

i might look like a bitch but i guarantee i look better than any of the broke down ass bitchs your trying for.

may i borrow blue-steel syndrome on an as-needed basis?

note that erwin rommel is named erwin, and not rommel. . .and further to that, he is a white guy, a german white guy from ww2, not a shitty phillipino with blue-steel syndrome and wack tattoos.

damn demonito don't get all butthurt : PM from demonito "your comment doesnt count dont even plus rep me next time look at your fit pic here on the samurai thread you look like your 4'11" jesus you must be a filipino or something full of insecurity and yeah i sense jealousy in your comment seriously"

... yes i am filipino and no i'm not 4'11 im 6 feet tall. no im not full of "insecurity"... like i said. i laughed loud when i read your butthurt reply. jealous? hahahah seriously. NO

how the hell did one neg rep change my box to red

aaaaaaaahahahahaha

oh famous, you are a constant source of entertainment. I am so fat and ugly it hurts, and i'm not sure why I'm alive. maybe its to make painfully clear to people on the internet just how stupid you are

rommel...can i call you rommel? wow, that's a stupid name. rommel, you're a douchebag, and you look like shit at all times, regardless of how much better shape you're in than me (although "tiny and asian" doesn't necessarily qualify as "better shape" in all circles)

so now that i've answered your question, can you answer mine? do you approach real life situations like that ? do you just barge into a conversation without having the slighest clue as to what the fuck is happening, and than throw verbal assaults around at people who disagree with you? i hope so. you should be dead soon!

I'm stupid? Ya, okkkkkkk. Far from it douchebag.

Rommel? What the fuck? That isn't even my name. I look like shit at all times? Sure, ok maybe you think so. I definitely know for a fact all my shit looks better then anything you wear. Not really all that tiny, but I definitely am in good shape.

Real life? I don't even think you should be talking about real life situations. You're constantly on this shit and playing WoW. You have no say in what goes on in real life.

i might look like a bitch but i guarantee i look better than any of the broke down ass bitchs your trying for.

Wait wait wait, first thing is first... YOU look better? Did I not just say you look like a fucking beaver? Hahaha.

Lmfao, "trying" for? I still have to constantly turn down GOOD LOOKING bitches trying to be all up on me... They don't understand that a niggah is taken.

Rommel? What the fuck? That isn't even my name.

YEA CLOPEK WHAT THE FUCK MAN THAT ISN'T EVEN HIS NAME!! :mad:

I think it's Ronnel, though.

edit: and in his defense, Filipino parents have a tendency to give really dumb names to their children (i'm no exception)

trendwhore01.jpg

Lol, look @ this frail trendwhore ass bitch.

No personal fucking style, the definition of DRESSED BY THE INTERNET, and most of all dependent on +REP on the internet to help make himself feel better.

From Vans, Supreme, and APC's when the bitch don't even skate/know anything about the culture... To wearing whatever the fuck he wears now all within a few months. Living off of mommy and daddy, a wardrobe change like aint a thing.

I can't tell you to leave, you'd probably kill yourself within a few hours.

Wait wait wait, first thing is first... YOU look better? Did I not just say you look like a fucking beaver? Hahaha.

Lmfao, "trying" for? I still have to constantly turn down GOOD LOOKING bitches trying to be all up on me... They don't understand that a niggah is taken.

i caught that part about looking like a beaver and i stand by my statement.

when you're turning these good looking bitches down to they have papers or are they just trying to get in? looking for any scummy looking wanna be who has self esteem issues and an inflated ego

i caught that part about looking like a beaver and i stand by my statement.

when you're turning these good looking bitches down to they have papers or are they just trying to get in? looking for any scummy looking wanna be who has self esteem issues and an inflated ego

Actually no, they're just your typical cute Los Angeles / Orange County Asian bitches... Those are the ones I seem to attract the most... The ones most of you seem to beast over on this forum, but never do anything about it.

Self esteem issues? Never that.