WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

it's obvious the guy on the right is Hedior, by process of elimination he is the tall death eater

edit: fuck this was already observed by profmontifffsdfd

since when? i dont know how its so obvious when his face is blocked off, maybe im just missing something:confused::confused:

Guest Hopfer
Georgia O'Keeffe makes sandals now? Multi-talented!

C'mon, give the kid a break. Matthew Izzo sold out of the Dick-Flops in his size (5 1/2).

since when? i dont know how its so obvious when his face is blocked off, maybe im just missing something:confused::confused:

You couldnt recognize the fobby wackness of Hedior in that photo? I dont even need the entire top half to realize its him.

Guest Hopfer

I was just thinking... We don't see enough t-shirt and jeans guys 'round here.

'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROUND HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!

adam_duritz.jpg

its just funny cause i immediately negged his bitch ass when I first saw that he had the nerve to sign his name on such a boring ass pic.

Whats up with niggas always being 2 years too late?

Guest jmatsu

waywt-072008.jpg

waywt2-072008.jpg

^so is this wangster going for dim sum and tee, or just for some sneaker release lineup? the van is convenient for picking up the rest of the crew and transporting their folding chairs.

83aa9.jpg

I wish acid was really burning his face, so that he stoped ruining those expensive clothes, looking like he bought them at LIDL, for cheaper than a fake nutella jar. Wir müssen die Tom1986 ausrotten!

I wish acid was really burning his face, so that he stops ruining those expensive clothes, looking like he bought them at LIDL, for cheaper than a fake nutella jar. Wir müssen die Tom1986 ausrotten!

it pisses me off how he pretends to want neg rep, when it is clearly becasue people dislike him

yeah me too. i don't understand why he keeps showing off his überexpensive retard looking fits here... pretending he is way over us and what we can think ?

this is just retarded, but it's a good laugh, better than nothing.

waywt-072008.jpg

waywt2-072008.jpg

^so is this wangster going for dim sum and tee, or just for some sneaker release lineup? the van is convenient for picking up the rest of the crew and transporting their folding chairs.

is that an asian dude with a dodge van in his driveway???

Guest youkinorn
83aa9.jpg

I wish acid was really burning his face, so that he stops ruining those expensive clothes, looking like he bought them at LIDL, for cheaper than a fake nutella jar. Wir müssen die Tom1986 ausrotten!

I like awkward arms