WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Yeah, I thought she was aiight till she opened up yer yap. Most of these fillies here should be seen and not heard.

I thought girls didn't poo and say dirty words too, it was right after the phase where I thought they all had cooties. Then I turned 12. I mean c'mon, who doesn't want to see a nice bitching fest in this thread?

Cut her some slack. Isn't she around 16 years old anyway....

yeah, you guys want her to look like a 16y/o but think like a 20something...

she has style n whatever, but shes still a jitt (youngin). no street-smarts.

i would elaborate, but im sure you get it.

I thought girls didn't poo and say dirty words too, it was right after the phase where I thought they all had cooties. Then I turned 12. I mean c'mon, who doesn't want to see a nice bitching fest in this thread?

I didnt say allllll the girls, I wont name names but a handful of hunnies here have some sharp wit and swing with the best of em.

But most are pretty dumb. Goes for the fellas too I suppose.

i've never worn "winter thick" boots with shorts... that was also jane-with levi cut-offs if i can remember correctly, and chloe boots? what i post has nothing to do with jeff or his opinion. janes fit sucked. the boots are ugly, and her skin is pasty. he's sick of her using labels to avoid getting neg-repped. that's a fairly valid point if you would just pull your head out of your ass :D

and thats when this thread decided to go down lol road.

Guest ChetLenoir
so does jane really stretch her pictures?

Yes. And it's really, really lame.

Almost as lame as "The Daniway's" off-tarded slut combos.

STFU

CWGs with zero style who spend their time broadcasting their sex lives with their mongoloid ape bfs (who incidentally also dress like total crap) on a style forum SHOULD NOT BE SPREADING FASHION HATE. using labels to avoid hate? don't even start!

i still dont jeffyvains "the purpose of boots" argument-obviousley this was all just an excuse for him to talk about assless chaps or whatever

oh and "get a tan?"

no! i may be white but im not corny

2uy0lfo.jpg

EDIT: I'M SORRY, bUT I COULDNT RESIST! ):

lol the only reason i replied to thedaniway is because a while ago she neg repped me

and i dont have the neg rep anymore

but it went like

"STOP POSTING PICTURES TO SOLICIT MALE ATTENTION, YOU DRESS TOO OLD FOR YOUR AGE"

Guest jmatsu
lol the only reason i replied to thedaniway is because a while ago she neg repped me

and i dont have the neg rep anymore

but it went like

"STOP POSTING PICTURES TO SOLICIT MALE ATTENTION, YOU DRESS TOO OLD FOR YOUR AGE"

dont matter what the hobo-duo think. you like your shit, most people who recognize like it, and most importantly i like it. it does get annoying when cockroaches come outta their shanties and spout off opinions that are the equivalent to their existences/wardrobes...which is basically doodoo. don't fret.