favortie fuk.co.uk photoshops... or, if you cant laugh at yourself.........

cheep

St's onto it......Vegemite forever.

So I be a bit slow....this is where all the proper, innit, toppers are coming from....and I saw that ay bay, bay song on telly the other day....and instantly thought, oh thats what Sidney Lo is on about.

hella mint...booyah....ay baybay....innit...proper, topper son.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone made me eat marmite. It sucks. But Tesco >Safeway/Target/Wal-Mart.

Oh, and what's the place with the commercials where they hit their backpockets and make it jingle?

vegemite is brilliant

i can almost guarantee you this though - if you arent australian and havent grown up with it, you will fucking hate it. its a yeast extract spread, salty as hell. really tasty though.

we had a distant relative from germany stay with us when i was pretty young...i suggested to him vegemite was in fact like PB or similar - you gots to spread that shit thick. he did. and he struggled like a motherfucker. shit is really salty....he had to grin and bear it, and eat all of the toast, so as not to seem like a rude prick. sucker!

I knew it.

Post a photo of a bottle of Marmite and watch the thread implode.

vegemite is brilliant

i can almost guarantee you this though - if you arent australian and havent grown up with it, you will fucking hate it. its a yeast extract spread, salty as hell. really tasty though.

we had a distant relative from germany stay with us when i was pretty young...i suggested to him vegemite was in fact like PB or similar - you gots to spread that shit thick. he did. and he struggled like a motherfucker. shit is really salty....he had to grin and bear it, and eat all of the toast, so as not to seem like a rude prick. sucker!

classy .

its the same as Vegemite :)

'Vegemite' is made with Vegetable extract as well as yeast extract, wheras 'Marmite' is made from yeast extract.

Vegemite is more bitter and saltier than marmite. I lived in Australia as a kid and grew up on Vegemite, but having since gotten used to Marmite I couldnt go back to Vegemite - its too strong.

In a similar vein has anyone ever heard of a chocolate type hot drink called 'Milo' I think it's called. I'm sure we always used to have it in SE Asia and Australia, but my parents think I'm imagining it.

5 posts above yours:

Ahahaha! Straight to myspace this goes.

I love how it flew under the radar there, as if they didn't notice it was about someone from here (or maybe they were too busy talking about six feet under?), must've done something right then me thinks...

Oh and that shirt that the chap next to me is wearing is great, eh I mean proper!