what.cd

Guest DUM

Keeping your ratio up on what is harder than on Oink. No one is downloading. A majority of the torrents have one seed and no leechers. I'm guessing it's because there aren't as many people yet?

whatchu talkin bout sonn? sure, I may have gotten free 10gb upload credit since I was an early member... but that's beside the point. I've somehow uploaded an extra 15gb in the five weeks I've been a member. you gotta take advantage of freeleeches and download huge multi-gig files like operating systems and applications like the rosetta stone so you get a lot of upload credit

edit: oh yeah, I also have invites out the wazoo... PM me and I'll judge your overall worth by post count

• 2 weeks later...

word, i got some what and waffles invites. I don't know how many right now but I got some. PM me your email and the site you want. first come first serve.

I'm really liking what right now because it's got more users and therefore you can seed shit better. Plus, their requirements for Power User are low and on these sites Top10 access is the key to your success.

jesus christ i'm fucking stupid.

yesterday in the evening my friend messages me on msn telling me that theres FREELEECH ON WHAT:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I went on what, saw the word freeleech on the front page and went nuts, downloaded a bunch. of course anyone who checked the front page recently should be able to see that the freeleech was only on a few albums. so thanks to my great friend my ratio is now completely fucked, less than 0.2

and these were the type of torrents that nobody else will ever download again, so seeding isnt likely to help.

Fuck :(

Haha, yeah those free leach albums are always nice. I seem to figure out at the wrong time, but I've gotten on these ones this week and got some good seeding out of them. However, my ratio is still shit, but I haven't even downloaded more then 4 gigs, so I'm not worred at the least. I'm starting to seed more stuff to get it higher though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...