what.cd

Guest DUM

i'm pissed, i downloaded the beatles white album (mfsl) in 24/96, and now they say some files early on 'didn't count', so my beautiful ratio is in the sub 5.00 region, laaaame.

btw gimme recommendations to download, i raped what and waffles last time freeleech was on, run out of idea now. Something with awesome production/instrumentation?

i'm pissed, i downloaded the beatles white album (mfsl) in 24/96, and now they say some files early on 'didn't count', so my beautiful ratio is in the sub 5.00 region, laaaame.

btw gimme recommendations to download, i raped what and waffles last time freeleech was on, run out of idea now. Something with awesome production/instrumentation?

just PM sexmod on what. he fixed the freeleech ratio problem for me. make sure to tell him how much you got penalized for too.

• 2 weeks later...
yo, seriously

i leave my shit running all the time, but no one EVER downloads it so my ratio is nonexistent. i have essentially stopped downloading because i don't want to go over, why the hell am i not getting anything whatsoever?

are you connectible? maybe not forwarding port properly? maybe you have common files with lots of seeds or stuff no one wants?

are you connectible? maybe not forwarding port properly? maybe you have common files with lots of seeds or stuff no one wants?

ok these first two things are both something i have heard of but know absolutely nothing about

and the stuff i have is relatively obscure, not usually lots of seeds or too lame/out there... so i'm thinking it's the first ones

although, this has only happened to me with what and waffles. actually it used to happen with oink too, so i had to quit before i went over the 5 gig limit there as well.

stuff from demonoid (sometimes) seeds with no problem so to be perfectly honest im just plain confused. help me

port forwarding is a setting on your router. for instance, if you're using utorrent, you have to set a port for it to use, and if you're on a router, you need to be sure you're router knows to allow data through that port.

usually this is the one major problems trying to be "connectible" for torrents.

could help you more if I knew the model of your router.

ok these first two things are both something i have heard of but know absolutely nothing about

and the stuff i have is relatively obscure, not usually lots of seeds or too lame/out there... so i'm thinking it's the first ones

although, this has only happened to me with what and waffles. actually it used to happen with oink too, so i had to quit before i went over the 5 gig limit there as well.

stuff from demonoid (sometimes) seeds with no problem so to be perfectly honest im just plain confused. help me

go in the forum with the tutorials, it gives ways to solve everything you explained above.

also even if you download stuff, the rate which people usually upload to peers is extremely low. unless its free leech.

back on OiNK I barely kept alive ratio wise, but it was because I didn't upload anything myself, and didn't keep the computer seeding 24/7.

Now on What.cd, I have a few torrents up, and I just download stuff I really absolutely want. Also avoid the stupid 100+ seeder torrents, seedboxers just poach those and get ridiculous uploads because their speeds are so high no one else can up anything.

Moral of the story, go to a used record store and pick up several obscure cds and upload them in flac and v0, seed constantly