So I bought skate denim again...

HonoluluStatus

I've been looking for a new pair of waxed denim for awhile now and recently *ORDERED* some from Emerica. These things are horrible. Has to be the worst jean i've ever bought from anywhere ever.

To the pictures...

New Emerica waxed vs Old H&M waxed

1716144371_a66670f5e7.jpg

1716145405_af056e73b2_o.jpg

I've never seen jeans stitched like this.

1716992888_167ae6b2e3_o.jpg

And the worst....

1716993474_5fe548e30e.jpg

Why would the MAKE the jean this way. Not to mention how horribly they did it!

1716993992_3fd1993cb1_o.jpg

Can someone recommend me a denim tailor in NYC? I like the overall cut but that cuff and some other parts need to be redone.

I think the rip is supposed to be like a fake boot cut to fit over chunky ass skate shoes. I guess skaters don't like stacks or something. I've seen people rip their slim denim in the same way.

I think the rip is supposed to be like a fake boot cut to fit over chunky ass skate shoes. I guess skaters don't like stacks or something. I've seen people rip their slim denim in the same way.

Yeah well whatever, they should give the option. They shoudl have also made note of that on the website.

So far i've been thru H&M waxed, Nudie dry coated, Emerica waxed....all shit.

Whats next? Lee riders?

Holy Shit I've actually seen those things in person! they don't even look like denim they look more like waxed black khakis or something of the sort. Those extra little details are designed by that ass clown Heath Kirchart. You can thank him for the split bottom and the red stitching.

Holy Shit I've actually seen those things in person! they don't even look like denim they look more like waxed black khakis or something of the sort.

Yeah, i mean its a good look. I've always liked biker/rocker leather but im not trying to push the no homo. Ah well the search continues. Take that shit as a public service announcement