SPERM WHALE vs. GIGANTOR SQUID - EPIC BATTLE

red

who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• MOBY DICK
    • KRAKEN

All I can think of is that picture of a kraken taking out a whale..

This poll is shit though bcuz Moby Dick is a heroic whale (gots some PC levels) where as Kraken are just a fuckin peice of bitch monster with no class levels at all, just some bullshit HD and like... a grapple check..

Moneys still on the Kraken though, Boys is big, and MD is gettin old

I just don't think MD has the mobility. Kraken can take him from behind no problem, also, Krakens live at depths THOUSANDS OF LEAGUES under the sea, where MD's brain would implode.

Edited explode -> implode

well, say it was a cage match.

underwater or over water? and how big? because squids can squeeze out of anything that their beaks can fit through, and if they're aint no holes than MD aint seing shit but Krakens got the echo location and tentacles so in close quarters big K still has my roll.

I talk like a gangster when I am tired... sorry.

What jus thappened? The squid attacked the whale, attaaching itself to it. Then the whale swam upwards? I'm guessing the humungo squid could not take the lower pressurs and detached itself making it vulnerable to the spermy?

I'd like to see a squid plug a whale's hole, and whale carcuses at the btotom of the ocean