Kanye West's new clothing line - Pastelle

jonovision

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he doesnt have a stylist, he dresses himself....check his lyrics.

which ones? i've listened to all of his songs. he is currently the only thing i'm listening to in my itunes library. i started listening to him about 3 months ago and he's the only thing i've been listening to (out of my 10,000 song library). and i actually bought his music out of respect for it. before him, i was listening to stuff like beck, led zeppelin, but no hip-hop.

read it and weep doubters.

i hate you so much. ....up yours the lot of ya. lol

p.s 'sussed'.

You don't see just how wild the crowd is?

You don't see just how fly my style is?

I don't see why I need a stylist

When I shop so much I can speak Italian

I don't know I just wanted better for my kids

And I ain't sayin' we was from the projects

But every time I want it, layaway or a deposit

My dad'll say "When you see clothes, close ya eyelids"

We was sorta like Will Smith and his son

In the movie I ain't talkin' 'bout the rich ones

'Cause every summer he'll get some

Brand new hare-brained scheme to get rich from

And I don't know what he did for dough

But he'd sent me back to school wit' a new wardrobe and

Ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy!

i dont even know why im replying because i'd much rather give out neg-rep. but since im all out...

Like a match made in fashion heaven, the smitten West is the first to give Phifer credit for his sharp look. "Alexis was my original stylist," he says with a grin. "She helped me get fresh!"

A Fashionable Life: Kanye West & Alexis Phifer

you guys are far to easy.

reel 'em in!!

as if one of the worlds most famous men is not gonna have a stylist. (albeit that its his bitch whos clueless and was rawking miss sixty only a couple of years ago and doesnt really count,....and she also mainly does the interiors of they houses rather than his threads, but hey ho, we aint splittng hairs here)

you lot is just so angry man, you just wanna fuck people up so badly on here by pressing your little 'neg rep' buttons and feeling all powerful and manly, you get so much red mist strait from the get go that you cant even see thru people playing with ya.

Guest n1cx0
Does he speak italian?

Does he have kids?

Does he need a stylist?

Don't believe everything you read.

Edit: your puny green thingy was saved by the 24hours rule...

he obviously doesn't speak italian or have kids. it is a hyperbole in a lyric which probably shouldn't be taken literally.

on the same topic, i'm sure i've read somewhere he has or has had a stylist.

you guys are far to easy.

reel 'em in!!

as if one of the worlds most famous men is not gonna have a stylist. (albeit that its his bitch whos clueless and was rawking miss sixty only a couple of years ago and doesnt really count,....and she also mainly does the interiors of they houses rather than his threads, but hey ho, we aint splittng hairs here)

you lot is just so angry man, you just wanna fuck people up so badly on here by pressing your little 'neg rep' buttons and feeling all powerful and manly, you get so much red mist strait from the get go that you cant even see thru people playing with ya.

...motherfucker, why do you say "clueless and rocking miss sixty a couple of years ago" as if miss sixty didn't mean anything in womenswear, ESPECIALLY a couple of years ago when miss sixty had some fucking serious cachet in their sector of the market, from the runway right down to the mall, where you no doubt were snapping up the latest in hollister's pop-ya-collar-for-40-dollars xxxtra fratboy fit polos.

you haven't earned the oxygen you breathe, you fucking shmuck.

bet you gonna tell me the mens version of the super cool brand 'miss sixty' was groundbreaking as well eh?

bet you even incoporated that shizzle into you hella sick fits didnt ya?

where i come from we shit on miss sixty, and always have, its fashion by numbers styling for people who know no better.

leave me out, your opinions are shit to me.

i was pissing around at first, but now your ignorance and lack of knowledge and big man tough guy type style is boring the bollocks off of me you bell-end.

bet you gonna tell me the mens version of the super cool brand 'miss sixty' was groundbreaking as well eh?

bet you even incoporated that shizzle into you hella sick fits didnt ya?

where i come from we shit on miss sixty, and always have, its fashion by numbers styling for people who know no better.

leave me out, your opinions are shit to me.

i was pissing around at first, but now your ignorance and lack of knowledge and big man tough guy type style is boring the bollocks off of me you bell-end.

listen here...

i never said miss sixty was groundbreaking or super cool, nor did i even bother to bring up any of sixtygroup's other holdings...

nor did i ever express myself in a way that should necessitate you trying to pull some bullshit condescension with all that sorry excuse for american idiom.

i also don't give a well damn where you come from, because in terms of the global fashion market, miss sixty enjoyed several years of commercial and creative apex

and whether or not you like it, i am right and you are so very wrong.

suck yr mum.

'because in terms of the global fashion market, miss sixty enjoyed several years of commercial and creative apex'

so have numerous other shite brands enjoyed success and made millions, does that make them cool or stylish or something to be seen in just cos they made money you retard?

you stood up for his woman when i said she wore a trashy brand as seen on video girls and other such hoes who know nothing about high end fashion.

dont back track now, cos if a stylist came up to me in 'miss sixty' she would be told to 'fuck right off, if you cant dress yourself woman, you sure as hell aint having a go at me'.

seriously, you need to check yourself, your 'e' anger and desire to assert yourself on a forum is making you come across as a proper mongrel man.

...you're missing the point, bruv

we all know for a fact that pretty much all celebrity stylists are working with a very mainstream frame of mind.

all things considered, yeah, shite brands end up successful and make millions, but are they actual shite brands or are they just shite to you because they don't fit into your concept of what makes a label good as opposed to bad?

in other words, are you the type of woman who would appreciate that sort of style?

no, right? so who are you to judge from a subjective point of view? the fact of the matter is, a few years ago, miss sixty was totally on-trend and one of the brands to be seen wearing.

get over yourself, you must be 15 because not only do you lack knowledge of the industry, but you also can't read well enough to consider that defending something is not the same as correcting an error.

love,

a proper mongrel.