Paris Proxy - Dior, Lanvin, RO, LV, etc.

ardeetee

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ardetee!

Is it possible to order these sneaks from you? How much would they be shipped to Stockholm, Sweden? (Would cost me $670 shipped from Diabro)

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/12035

Thanks in advance!

they would be cheaper from here, just replied to your PM.

• 2 weeks later...
hi, would it be possible to get a list or something of low top dior homme sneaks available in sizes EU44 / EU45 in flagship store? i might have to buy a couple, just have to know which ones are available... thanks in advance.

The best thing to do would be to contact them directly and they can help you with anything and everything (all the salespeople at Dior speak English). You can then just send me an email if they have what you're looking for.

Avenue Montaigne (Flagship)

+331.40.73.53.01 (00.331.40.73.53.01 from the US)

Rue Royale (another big store)

+331.53.05.51.70 (00.331.53.05.51.70 from the US)

Send me an email: [email protected], and I can send you a picture of some of the sneakers they should have in a 44/45.

looks like for the sides of the grey/white hitops its the same material as the tongue of your grey/blue one right ardee?

The grey/white ones have already been shipped out so I can't say for certain, but it appears to be very similar

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan, could you please PM me how much is each? Im interested in most of them, but need to know the prices first.

Yes, those are the ones.

00220m.jpg

And these are the grey/blue ones with the suede toe:

img4440wl5.jpg

here are some sneaky (read: pretty crappy) pics I took earlier when I was at the store:

-Khaki/Bronze Toe (runway) on top

-Dark purple satin/black satin toe on bottom

img4548vf5.jpg

-White/Gold Toe on top

-Grey/Blue with grey suede toe on bottom

img4550st9.jpg

-Dark blueish grey mesh with white toe

-Black glitter

img4547tg5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...