Paris Proxy - Dior, Lanvin, RO, LV, etc.

ardeetee

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the current exchange rate the retail prices are pretty high, it would probably be better to try and find them at a US retailer assuming your size is still available. you can send me an email and i'll get you a price if you're interested in getting them from here. There will be sales in a couple months, but no leathers, sneakers, or furs go on sale.

• 2 weeks later...

*UPDATE*

Basically, I have my eyes set on some items so I'm going to be visiting the paris summer sales as soon as it starts. I'm posting this in case ppl are looking for things while I'm at it.

I've already scoped out several of the stockists so I should be visiting those that carry the brands mentioned above and then some. If you're looking for something, now is the time to contact me so we can get things arranged before I go. This way, I can pickup the item right away before the men's fashion week crowd floods the city, and trust me, they do some serious shopping damage the first weekend.

Quick notes of what has been talked about here:

-RO: Lots for women. Sale includes jackets and even the furs this time. As far as men's stuff goes, most the jackets are XS or XL now, with various ones in the middle sizes but not much. Still saw some grosgrain pants in both black and muddy white, muddy white drkshdw jeans, some trainers and boots. Sizing was probably best on the milk/dust trainers. Various pieces from all over the collection including graphic tees, knits, pants, hoodies, etc. 1 insane black python skin jacket. Sale will be 30-40% off depending on the item.

-AnnD: Not as much since there are fewer stockists but various pieces including cardigans, tees, pants, jackets, sneakers. Again, more stuff for girls than guys. What's left should be 40% off.

-Margiela: Still a good selection of MMM for both men and women, jewelry is included also, 40% off.

-Lanvin: Still a good selection on clothing, various hitops, lowtops and dress shoes left, everything should be 30-40% off.

Will post more later ...

will ysl patent hi-tops be marked down? in black preferably. size 42-43 (any will do)

The rollings were not marked down last sale, so they most likely won't be for this season either. It's one of their items that gets carried from season to season.

any guidi bags on sale?

I believe there's only 1-2 bags that I've seen, classic bag in natural leather. There might also be a large black travel bag. Other stockists don't mark down their Guidi.

Update 6/25:

Checked out Dior, they've included the duffle bags this year. saw it in black perf, white perf, black nylon, white leather? maybe 1 other. Still had a decent selection of jackets, size 44 on up, various pants (NO RAWS), sweaters, tees, all from SS08. Had some accessories, but it looked like random wallets and necklaces, didn't look that closely.

RO: still some really nice jackets left, mainly in XS or XL, but there are some intermediate sizes sprikled in for some of them. No longsleeve tees, no mainline tees, no tanks. Lots of solid drkshdw tees 4-5 colors, drkshdw sheer tees 2-3 colors. still a handful of those super soft sweaters, cardigans, various drkshdw jeans.

Parts of the FW09 collection is in and it looks incredible, double layer L/S tees are back. It was too hot outside to look at the rest of it. Still lots of stuff for girls.

APC: no chance, too hot in the store and ppl were cleaning the store out.

Margiela: 40% off, lots of stuff left including jewelry

Yohji Yamamoto: also lots of stuff left, 40% off

Still had some AnnD sweaters and cardigans as well as button up shirts. had the asym cardigan in beige/olive, some double collar shirts, etc. no jewelry on sale.

Hi would you be willing to check out the Giuliano Fujiwara store on

18 Rue Ferdinand duval 75004 Paris France Tel. +33 1 4277 2983 ?

Iam looking for the zip up sandals in black in a size 44 or 45 featured in all their campaigns and on their website.

You would be shipping to NYC.

Cheers!

Yeah I can go by the store, please email me a picture of the item you're looking for though, it makes things much easier!

Hi would you be willing to check out the Giuliano Fujiwara store on

18 Rue Ferdinand duval 75004 Paris France Tel. +33 1 4277 2983 ?

Iam looking for the zip up sandals in black in a size 44 or 45 featured in all their campaigns and on their website.

You would be shipping to NYC.

Cheers!

I called them and they've sold out of the zipper sandals and zipper shorts before the sale started

• 2 weeks later...

Fall/Winter collections already in stores!

And also the new FW08 Lanvin Strapped Hitop. Right now there are 2 colors available, this one and a strapped version similar to this colorway. If there are other colors, they will likely come in the next few weeks.

Pictures don't do these justice.

Today, there are 2 colors available, this one and a strapped version similar to this colorway. Price of the strapped FW08 Hi's are 40EUR more than last seasons metallic ones. If there are other colors, they will likely come in the next few weeks.

The sides of these are actually navy, didn't really come out with my camera/lighting. This pair will be on it's way to their lucky owner in the US tomorrow...

p1000782xx3.jpg

p1000784cj4.jpg

p1000786rk6.jpg

p1000788tu8.jpg

p1000801nq8.jpg

p1000791py4.jpg