Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Another pre-blow out confirmed. I saw one loose thread and quickly brought out the needle and thread and proceded to strengthen that bitch. I guess that's what I get for sizing down 3. (natural 31->28)

And does anyone else get leg twists? My left leg is twisting alot. Kinda annoying, but whatever.

EDIT: Nevermind. searched and i guess they do.

@SLAB: Yeah, they're the 1911's

@40ozprophet: Haha, so true, at the rate these are going, they're gonna be completely white by the end of the contest :P

And thanks for the compliments everyone! :)

Evolution1-1.jpg

Evolution2-2.jpg

Evolution5-5.jpg

Evolution6-6.jpg

P.S.: The color on the last pic looks the most true to the actual color.

wow fookums those are dope! i see my jeans looking very similar in the future, but i haven't had as much wear put into them yet, but the fades are starting to appear very similarly, as well as your crotch problems, i have already sewed up the seams a couple timesto provent them from ripping, and i am sure i will be sending them to gordon for some help in the near future. nice inspiration nonetheless

@SLAB: Yeah, they're the 1911's

@40ozprophet: Haha, so true, at the rate these are going, they're gonna be completely white by the end of the contest :P

And thanks for the compliments everyone! :)

Evolution1-1.jpg

Evolution2-2.jpg

Evolution5-5.jpg

Evolution6-6.jpg

P.S.: The color on the last pic looks the most true to the actual color.

wow... absoluetly amazing............

you have my vote :)

wow those are amazing. Would you mind doing me a favor? I've been considering a pair of the 1911s, would you mind taking some w.a.y.w.t. style pictures of the warehouse jeans and you wearing the 1911's, I'd like to see how they look together :o.

Thanks a ton, and those just look fantastic. I hope mine get that much wear over the next 6 months.

Aw, you guys are making me blush ;)

Thanks for the comments. They're nice jeans, I can't help but wear em all the time.

@bye4now12: here's an old WAYWT shot of 'em with the 1911s

WAYWT-11-6-1.jpg

*Keep in mind, I got 'em hemmed an extra inch, so there isn't *as* much stacking on the bottom.