New Standard fit on bigger guys.

I've got a 35 inch natural waist, and 26 inch thighs at the max point, which is two inches down from the top.

I will get you some pics. I ended up with a pair of New Standard 32's, and now that they've stretched they are for sure a slim fit but nothing I'm not comfortable with, or personally think looks terrible.

However I will say that for the time being my next pair of jeans will have a bit more of a relaxed thigh, that or I'll just go up a size. If I could I would have gotten a 33 new standard, but Denimbar has been out of stock forever because APC is all out right now, so I just had them send me these.

Ugh, here are the fit of my APC new standards after having them for exactly a week. I didn't know they looked that goofy in the thigh, it makes my legs look really unproportional (which they are :o) I will say that in real life they look a bit looser, and not as tight in the thigh. I'm also not sagging so the seat looks terrible.

0000013mediumdb9.jpg

0000013mediumdb9.6c323b580d.jpg

0000014mediumar1.jpg

Liking the fit from the knee down, but it looks like your thighs can't breathe. maybe you should've waited on those 33's.

Yeah, I'm starting to think the same thing. I mightttttt try and sell them, but who knows. I doubt I'll be able to find someone with a used 33 wanting a 32, I'll probably end up just keeping them.

Guest jeffvyain

byefornow, they're going to loosen up. don't let the skinny little bitches make you feel uncomfortable in your clothes. I was expecting much tighter fit and was pleasantly surprised. Those fit quite well, and they'll loosen up to fit your body as well, so it's only going to improve. You're only posting your bottom half, but from there, it looks like the proportions are fine.

bye4now12 - keep wearing them. They'll stretch out more. I have a pair of 33's. They are way too big in the waist, but the thigh fit isn't bad so I don't want to get rid of them. Mine fit tighter than yours when I first got them, and they've stretched out nicely. I know we all like stacking on sufu, but they may be too loose below your knee for that much. Just my opinion.

don't let the skinny little bitches make you feel uncomfortable in your clothes.

i used to let this get to me all the time, bc i love the aesthetic of how most guys dress on here and the slimane/dior look etc - only problem is i have a more athletic body type than most the guys on here. the smallest waist size i've ever been able to fit in is a 32, and i have 9% body fat, so i can't really lose anymore weight from this point - forget my legs being able to fit in skinny jeans haha. i'm not squatty or stocky i'm just naturaly a broader shouldered, bigger built guy, so these skinny sihlouettes look really dumb on me

besides, when skinny isn't in anymore in like 5 years, we'll all be laughing at the guy thats still wearing the AA V-neck and demeleuster tapered pants and canvas totebag (no hate, i just can't pull that off) - and even i have to step back and think sometimes, its just an internet message board with really fashionable skinny guys who don't like to wash their pants very often - its not real life.

there's still awesome straight leg options for us Rescues, SDA SD-103's, Samurai S5000VX's, Eternal 811's and list goes on

with your build i think you could get the same sihlouette with somehting with an even straighter leg than the New Standards like the 5000VX.

Yeah, well I just looked up the measurements on those 500VX's and I think i found my perfect size, only thing is that idk if I can drop $275 on some denim right now.

Do you have any opinions on the Nudie Straight Sven? They are like 180 at Cutlizm and seem to be another true-straight leg jean thats a bit of a baggier look.