MERE HUMAN MORTALS V. GOD OF ALL MANKIND HIS PERFECTION MOBlUS

wEstSidE

not to westride, but shut up already mobius

i may not agree with everything spex had to say but he shaped the face of supertalk

he pioneered waywt and yellow fever, plus he could pull off supreme better than most who registered after him

even edmond has made more of an impact on this board than you

i havent seen you post much aside from trying to lay the pretension on west with haughty passive-aggressive quips and echoing the edmond bashing hivemind

i suspect you fancy yourself more clever than you are

but quit acting like youre somebody

i may not agree with everything spex had to say but he shaped the face of supertalk

he pioneered waywt and yellow fever, plus he could pull off supreme better than most who registered after him

i havent seen you post much aside from trying to lay the pretension on west with haughty passive-aggressive quips and echoing the edmond bashing hivemind

So... he IS Asian...

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

There is so much cockriding in this post, you must have cock coming out of your ears.

There is so much cockriding in this post, you must have cock coming out of your ears.

the cock overflow actually makes its way out through my nostrils

top notch imagery by the way

its clear that your indignation about this morning's ban-worthy homophobia was completely legitimate and not just some petty attempt at e-fame

honestly, did you register for any reason outside of subpar flaming?

sorry if your mum didnt hug you enough, but cheer up!

the world is filled with pursuits even more rewarding than trolling supertalk, believe it or not

Guest itsmeJT

hahaha its cute how you deify posters on an internet forum, in case anyone ever thought there was a shortage of tools in this world...

i b lollin

i guess, in the sense that he shit all over the place

the thing i gather about him though, is that he bascially knew that he was a cretin. what i mean is that he knew his place.