MERE HUMAN MORTALS V. GOD OF ALL MANKIND HIS PERFECTION MOBlUS

wEstSidE

so what speak should i pick up in order to do this? you've claimed the inner city ghetto, so what's left? Southern twang? Canadian accent? Chinese? please help me be humble and modest.

So i too can be on a tee.

MEXXICAN.

U CAN HAV MEXXICAN.

NOW ON U TYP LIKE A MEXXICAN. THEN U CAN BE ON A T-SHIRT. NO MATTER HOW UGLY U R (NOW IS WHERE U CRACK SUM RETARD JOKE).

IZ IT A DEEL??? GET 2 500 MEXXICAN POSTS, SEND ME A REAL PIXX OF URSELF, AND ILL MAKE A RETARDED T-SHIRT WITH U ON IT. I WILL PIK SUM1 @ RANDOM 2 DO WAYWT WIT IT.

mobius, the reason you are disliked on this forum is because your hating isn't very good. it lacks purpose, it lacks coherence, and most importantly, it lacks relevance. you seem to have completely misunderstood the concepts behind the less brutish forms of hating. your posts are limited to simple personal attacks, usually about something that was previously exposed on sufu. the problem with that is that you are insulting a facet of somebody's character and history while you currently have neither. when jmatsu and robideaux were in their hating prime, both had firmly established identities. a jmatsu post had substance, even before reading it there was a promise of a quality post. you, however, lack this. perhaps the most important reason is that your philosophy to hating is a very reductionist one. your hate is not relevant to the situation, or to the social construct that is superfuture. doing something like that will only provide satisfactory results when both parties' positions are so firmly established that there is no need to give them any relevance in the ensuing discussion. you can keep on shooting non sequiturs at people, but don't expect to have any lasting influence. you are a nobody, you don't have an identity of any kind. a direct insult from a nobody is never particularly harmful, which is why your hating to this point has been akin to no more than throwing pebbles, and even that is an exaggeration.

so basically give up youre a nobody and you cant hate for shit

He's the one who claimed to be an OG lurker from 04 or 05 but just registered a month ago because after 2-3 years, he was ready to hate. Or was this some other guy?