Superfap. NSFW.

ah man i fucking found those pics on imagefap and wished i'd saved them. .. i love you

hollister bag completes it

also girl in blue, pink panties looks exactly like a girl i work with

where's a link to them i know i saw a whole bunch at one point but i never save it either

This chick went to the school our good friend Fab attends. she dropped out and moved after these pictures came out and her life was made a living hell hahahaha

I recall joining a facebook group dedicated to sightings of the saugeen stripper...

Anyways...

n1651830233_30336798_4930.jpg

n13617490_32451624_8576.jpg

n1658760021_13127_927.jpg

Halloween = corniness

looks hot in those tight clothes, but i have been cheated by those push up bras, waist slimmer shit a lot of times, only to get disappointed when all the clothes were off. So I wont really jump into conclusion based on that pic alone

for sure shes got curly hair, keagan. just that she straightened it, and had them rolled so they are more wavy. Before diddy found her, shes had curly hair. I can vouch for her.

Halloween = corniness

halloween is like christmas to the 2940820943820th power for corny white girls. they get to dress up as sexy kittens, and sexy sailors, and sexy meter maids, and sexy lampposts, and sexy toasters, and sexy trapper keepers, and sexy pocket protectors, and...........