Superfap. NSFW.

does anyone have any good stratedgies for picking up corny white girls? seriously, besides talking about shit thats kinds foreign to me/and buying them corny drinks, what does it take to get a corny white blow job??

Honesetly... muscles, arrogant attitude and booze. Makes you feel terrible later, but worth it.

You should be talking to Clopek, motherfucker loves his corn like an Iowa farmhand.

the only thing that sucks about corny white girls is you basically have to be a corny white guy to fuck them.

and fuck that shit.

Naw, I'm not that corny. You can be down with raf, lanvin, and corn at the same time. The girl I posted in this thread is probably the corniest girl I've ever met, and she didn't hate the fruteswag shooz, or japanese pantaloons. At least she didn't hate it enough to not sleep with me.

aw men lol, so many of this bitches know that they are going to be exposed yet they do it. lol. This happens at every party i go to lol, i still love them.

Ps: only american white chicks are corny-- at the end of the day--> European chicks> American white chicks.