Carol Christian Poell vs Levis Red

Calvin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everything apart from the shape on the Levis looks just terrible. the ccp's are somewhat subtle apart from the cut which imo makes it work, but if the jeans otherwise look like fubu circa 1997 in terms of stiching and other details its really a no-go.

everything apart from the shape on the Levis looks just terrible. the ccp's are somewhat subtle apart from the cut which imo makes it work, but if the jeans otherwise look like fubu circa 1997 in terms of stiching and other details its really a no-go.

ehhh sire macuser. you have to see them in context. yeah they look pretty ridic when seen laid out. but im sure when worn they create some of the most creative crease patterns that youve ever seen. honeycombs all up and down your thigh is a beautiful thought.

Creating what are essentially fake honeycombs seems kind of lame/gimmicky to me.

ehhh sire macuser. you have to see them in context. yeah they look pretty ridic when seen laid out. but im sure when worn they create some of the most creative crease patterns that youve ever seen. honeycombs all up and down your thigh is a beautiful thought.

Creating what are essentially fake honeycombs seems kind of lame/gimmicky to me.

I saw the whole Red collection in Paris, some pretty out there pieces, they also had a girls jacket with shaped sleeves.

Found it all quite interesting in a way, but wouldn't wear it.

I'm pretty sure that some of the features and details of this collection are going to be copied by the Miss Sixties & True Religions.

Can't find images of it though at the moment.

I saw the whole Red collection in Paris, some pretty out there pieces, they also had a girls jacket with shaped sleeves.

Found it all quite interesting in a way, but wouldn't wear it.

I'm pretty sure that some of the features and details of this collection are going to be copied by the Miss Sixties & True Religions.

Can't find images of it though at the moment.

I think forum members would consider it if it was normal levis red or cap E prices, but at $400, it's a bit much for something that misses the mark in other areas.

I think forum members would consider it if it was normal levis red or cap E prices, but at $400, it's a bit much for something that misses the mark in other areas.