RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

has been my fashion wet dream for so long, have been wearing non stop all week

63454998.jpg

all rAf SiMoNs

See above.

People who tYpE lIkE tHiS.

People who dress from one brand, that outfit looks thrifted (minus shoes) and it probably cost well over a thousand dollars.

Why are you being all self righteous all over this thread?

It's called venting. On the internet. Where nothing matters.

When Asian girls are in a relationship with a redhead (over here we call them 'rangas') - the pasty, freckly, pink-faced kind, usually with curls or a jewfro.

them is called gingers

I hate people that try to brag about shit they obviously don't have.

Thanks twitter.

When people say, "Happy new years."

Why do you think an S belongs there?

stupid attention whore bitches who set their fb status' directed towards someone, and very obvious to tell who it's aimed at, calling them out

it's short for "happy new year's day"

cwg's who don't pick up their fucking dog's shit.

It's a disgusting way of life. A mirror into one's own essence. I'm talking a block-long field of feces.

it's short for "happy new year's day"

Nah that's bullshit, they mean to say "happy new year". Otherwise they wouldn't say it on days other than January 1st.

Trust me, anyone who isn't a complete moron will understand that saying Happy New Year's is as fucking stupid and illogical as saying Merry Christmas'.

Trust me, anyone who isn't a complete moron will understand that saying Happy New Year's is as fucking stupid and illogical as saying Merry Christmas'.

But it isn't called Christmas's day or eve so how is that comparable..

Or, "For gods' sakes."

Am I the judgmental prick? No no no. A landscape resembling a blackhead-pocked nose is what it is. I don't even want to know about the toejams, hamper crust, or molars.

You're celebrating the new year, not the day on which it became a new year. As I said before, people continue to say Happy New Year's after the first of January, which nullifies the argument that they're saying it in celebration of New Year's Day itself (which is already obvious to perceptive individuals).

Thus it is equally inappropriate to say Happy New Year's as it is to say Merry Christmas', because neither of these celebrations revolve around the day itself; the day is merely the vessel of the concept of the event itself.

Addendum:

But it isn't called Christmas's day or eve so how is that comparable..

Alright then, if "Happy New Year's" is supposedly short for "Happy New Year's Eve/Day", it is therefore equivalent to saying "Merry Christmas Day". No one would ever say that. Why not? Because it's fucking stupid (for a more detailed analysis as to why, see above). The only reason people say "Happy New Year's", is because their feeble minds cannot properly grasp the subtle nuances of our language. You are all wrong; I am right.

They worship teh natas

I HAVE been drinking.

You ARE celebrating the day you fuckwit. You celebrate New Years Eve and New Years Day... I don't know how better to explain it to you.

you're all idiots, go drink some more

I'm done drinking, it's the 2nd in Australia now.

I HAVE been drinking.

You ARE celebrating the day you fuckwit. You celebrate New Years Eve and New Years Day... I don't know how better to explain it to you.

If you can truthfully tell me that you say "Merry Christmas Day" (and remember, not just on Christmas day - before and after too) as well, I will concede. Apart from that, there is no possible way that I can be wrong.

dawg if you can accept slang, you can accept fucking 'happy new years'.

or just say you hate everything that isn't proper english from books