shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

mayne, no school today, i have a six day weekend, what the FUCK else am i gonna do, just moved back to ct and can't find a job ANYWHERE and i have 2 years of retail experience including working at barneys. this economy is really getting me down, thats the shit i really hate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyYTEIYMTOw&feature=channel_page

do this.

but up the scale and the price of the drinks

mad hustle

Guest on-display

I hate when your done taking a shit and then start wiping. But as your wiping some sort of magic reaction occurs which causes you to continue to shit like magic. Then you gotta wipe again.......

The bitch at the shitty department store who grabbed the few cheap shirts (two in a box) I was trying on when she asked how many to inspect them or whatever. Then when I came out the pig-faced bitch asked how they worked out and, without waiting for an answer, immediately proceeded to wrench the items from my grasp (I was literally clenching onto the things) and open them in front of me, all while under the pretense of offering useful advice. She seemed genuinely dissapointed to not find a pair cuff links or anything else with the shirts.

If you really think I'm stealing shit fine, but you are not LP and you are not fooling anyone so drop the bullshit and ask if you can see the items. You don't get paid any different for catching a shoplifter because you have a thankless, deadend job folding discounted clothes all day while your spare tire hangs out. and if fucking someone else's life up by catching them stealing is what does it for you, fuck you even more.

why does nadya suleman have to be from CA? broke ass has six kids already and knowlingly goes for another couple is just fucking wrong. at least angelina has money and the sense to do it one/two a year not EIGHT at once. :mad: :mad: :mad:

DUDE. What the fuck is this even about? I can't find them now, but there was a website with a bunch of statistics about the multiplied chances of the kids having down syndrome or w/e. By the time you get to octuplets, the chance of the kids dying after 1/2 years is like multiplied by 200%. The chance of all the kids surviving past 3 years is like 32% or some shit. :( this is sick...

edit: added pics

article-1142566-037E2712000005DC-944_468x646.jpg

article-1142566-037E2623000005DC-641_468x621.jpg

saving up all your little money to buy something you really wanted only to find out later it's all out of stock. Now I'm sitting on money I don't know what to do with. Might as well pay my cable bill for christ sakes!

I can't stand ppl with a sufferer/martyr mentality to listening to/finding music.

Today I heard some chick talking and when asked what bands she liked was met with a bunch of blank stares when she said flatliners, streetlight manifesto, reel big fish and a bunch of similar shit. she was like 'UGH HOW DOES NOBODY LISTEN TO SKA OMG :mad:' Then she goes on to talk about some shithole little venue in Toronto that plays local bands and 'most of the bands are crap like 99% of the time it's some shitty screamo band. but once in a while there'll actually be a GOOD band and that's why you go for that one time to hear a GOOD band play.'

It sounds like something from a 'culturally relevant' public radio program and she knows that people will have no clue bout half the smelly shit that spills out of her mouth but it validates her asshole sense of 'individuality' and being 'unique' to find that nobody knows/cares/wants to hear about her music.

ugly girls, girls with too much make up, puberty stage teenage girls who thinks they're so hot with their crappy makeup shitty clothes and no body to show, guys with skinny jeans and ugg boots with quarter size hole in their ear, fat girls in tight clothes, guys in obnoxious printed tees with gold wing print on the back, people who can't introduce another when you're standing next to them.

fuck em.

I've seen them all the mall today... what the hell is going on?

ugly girls, girls with too much make up, puberty stage teenage girls who thinks they're so hot with their crappy makeup shitty clothes and no body to show, guys with skinny jeans and ugg boots with quarter size hole in their ear, fat girls in tight clothes, guys in obnoxious printed tees with gold wing print on the back, people who can't introduce another when you're standing next to them.

fuck em.

I've seen them all the mall today... what the hell is going on?

fuckkkk dude. that reminds me of this annoying ass girl when i was in middle school, mega fucking ugly and a definite make-up whore.

people who can't introduce another when you're standing next to them

This is annoying and uncivilized. I hate it too.

I hate when you're in that stupid state of tired but not tired enough to go to bed/sleep. That middle ground is such a pain because you can't do anything fun/requiring brain power and your pretty much stuck with the idea of watching something mediocre on TV or DVD as you'll probably fall asleep half way through so it won't be worth putting on anything great, if you're not in the mood for TV, this sucks even more.

I hate people who sign on/off msn randomly and don't reply to messages half the time, even if its (which it usually is) unintentional. It's still rude and defeats the purpose of signing on msn in the first place, wish people were more organized.