shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

why don't we ochestrate, a few fight in fron of uniqlo saturday night and call it Uniqlo 100 and put it on PPV

jmatsu v sonicvoodoo?

jeepster v sounddumber?

XY v 6's &7's?

with special guest ref kunk!

3 bouts!

1 night!

There will be jawns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that I just bought a new basketball, and I'm ready to play at the school's courts down the block, but when I get there the hoops are down and only the headboards remain.

guess I could cut the bottoms off milkcrates and ducttape that shit

^^^^^^^ 3 hour MCAT classes :(

we have all seen your pic sixxxxes and seeeevvveeens.

6s7s – With your hair – I just might mistake you for some asian broad. I don't hit women, sorry.

i liked your original post before you deleted it.:o

funny you said you wanted to punch me then. i see you dont wanna get your ass beat.

That bitch took your wave because she knew you was a punk, guess what shes rightcause she got the wave while u sat there n watched.

quit trying to ride someone elses wave

fuck me dude... at least its only 2x a week. fuckin hate it tho cause everyone calls you up when ur in class and ur like... nope but i can chill in 4 hours :( :(

How many sessions?

I have been lucky in that all the classes I have taken thus far have been 4.5 hours/8 sessions/once a week. For Statistics I only went to five classes with four being for open book testing (so no studying and done in an hour and a half tops).

How many sessions?

I have been lucky in that all the classes I have taken thus far have been 4.5 hours/8 sessions/once a week. For Statistics I only went to five classes with four being for open book testing (so no studying and done in an hour and a half tops).

Dude its 8 weeks, 16 sessions, no final though so thats good

That bitch took your wave because she knew you was a punk, guess what shes rightcause she got the wave while u sat there n watched.

quit trying to ride someone elses wave

That chick actually cut off two other guys riding too. It got to the point that we'd just go for whatever she was going for to piss her off. Wasn't too big a deal, I talked to her later and got her number. So, being a gentleman on the seas isn't too big a deal.

Anyways – I don't know what your deal is, but ironic or not, your posts are annoying.

I mean shit – all you talk about is how pathetic your life is, how little punani you get, how much you drink/smoke, how much you're in debt – you're basically the complete opposite of me.

That chick actually cut off two other guys riding too. It got to the point that we'd just go for whatever she was going for to piss her off. Wasn't too big a deal, I talked to her later and got her number. So, being a gentleman on the seas isn't too big a deal.

Anyways – I don't know what your deal is, but ironic or not, your posts are annoying.

I mean shit – all you talk about is how pathetic your life is, how little punani you get, how much you drink/smoke, how much you're in debt – you're basically the complete opposite of me.

Oh,yeah glad to see you are mentally disabled its coo though because my friend works at one of those places and he says they look happy all the time.

i hate it when someone shows you a scary ass video and you're up at 3:40 in the morning and can't sleep although you desperately want to.

you can snuggle with me any day. <3

Guest G.O.D. Part III
yo

jermaine

meet me @ uniqlo

it's goin downnnnnn

nah man ill meet you (pause) at uniqlo with a big 40 (pause) and the not the ones you sip (pause) you dig?