shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

aye brinasa

you kinda nosy

also, on the internet, you have anonymity = you pretty much do everything you can't do in real life

just like when you meet someone that you will probably never see again and you tell them some stuff that you know they don't care about

just to say it

because you can't irl :/

i guess.

thats right....but still.

it's kinda a shocker to find some of those things out.

i think i would've been better off not knowing.

what an anticlimax, i was hoping for some real drama

dudes talk about personal stuff when girls arent around

and its sometimes easier to spill stuff to internet strangers than to friends

because friends may neglect bros in favor of hoes and snitch

thats just how it is

i guess.

thats right....but still.

it's kinda a shocker to find some of those things out.

i think i would've been better off not knowing.

well how are you going to be mad at him if he was posting on a forum then you come and find his shit

like he didn't know or anything

that's some backdoor shit

I'm sure you talked about him behind is back to your friends or something before

only not on the internet

and to people he knows/potentially know

aye brinasa

you kinda nosy

also, on the internet, you have anonymity = you pretty much do everything you can't do in real life

just like when you meet someone that you will probably never see again and you tell them some stuff that you know they don't care about

just to say it

because you can't irl :/

true this whole post. i am not the same person on the internet as i am in real life. close, but definitely distinctly different. just look at the amount of predominantly black slang/speak that gets thrown around here. i bet not all sufu'ers speak like this in real life.

also, i think deliberately seeking out this information (which i assume is what you did based on post count and sign-up date) is some snitched-out shit. like why don't you just go through the guy's wallet, or phone, or hire a PI to tail him?

i hate that shit. learn some respect for individual privacy. i'm tempted to neg you for failing to do so. you wanna creep around and stick your nose where it don't belong and then complain that you don't like what you found? bitch please.

yo scott

real life friends ain't that bad

whatever crew you hanging out with must be some fucks

find new crew

I'm comfortable talking on here about a bunch of shit that my rl friends prob know nothing about

they don't get internet jokes lol

but yeah, that's the main reason I use sufu anyways

compared to rl friends, shit is about 3/10 on an importance scale.

comon dude, it's not about their material interests w/ real life friends though right? you looking for some elitist crew or something?

a lot of my friends are some abercrombie people

but that shit doesn't say shit about someone's character.

my friends still down w/ the chillaxinating shit... play some super smash bros brawl, hit the movies, just talking about school shit man..

People are too picky around here

It takes all types

Some of my friends are total nerds (true-bred Dungeons & Dragons types) others are semi-hipster music majors, straight up jocks, true-blue elitists and even some internet folk

fuck it

people are people

truth. I'm friendly as shit. a group of my friends looks like such a motley crew

magic the gathering types to like fucking crazy techno thizz popping people

well the outfitting was more of a side note, in all honesty i don't enjoy video games anymore much at all, just traded my wii and 360 for a pair of annd boots. i really just like, don't enjoy friends company anymore, though then again i seem to be the group bitch or whatever you'd like to call it.

dude, when you in a group for a while then a new guy/girl comes, you are no longer the group bitch.

also I tend to avoid aggressive people that like to be fuckin assclowns

i got called out by my gf of the time on the only post about her on a forum that someone found and snitched. i remember it was some awful time.

gf shouldn't be allowed on forums, same for gf's friends that know us. fuck snitches and stalkers, let us write what we want.

also, brasinasa, either bring on some drama, tell us who you are, or quit the bitchassness and gtfo.