shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

/\/\ its beyond me how dudes in college drink cheap nasty shit? we used to get kegs of newcastle cuz everything else would taste like fuck

when i visited my brother in college the other week i brought some grey goose and people were flocking towards me and asking if the liquid inside was actually grey goose....wtf?

Stop going to peasant gatherings and head to the feudal castle, sir.

another waywt beef:

i might be misconstruing space saving for rock art but why hang yr guitar on the wall?

put it in a case and then under the bed with your dreams of one day truly rocking.

co-sign

hanging guitars on your wall is just like putting up a poster of yourself taken from a picture at that one gig you played at the local library, and when chicks see it they're like "OMG YOU PLAYED LIVE" and you tell them some bogus story about how you one time rocked the local library so hard

/\/\ its beyond me how dudes in college drink cheap nasty shit? we used to get kegs of newcastle cuz everything else would taste like fuck

when i visited my brother in college the other week i brought some grey goose and people were flocking towards me and asking if the liquid inside was actually grey goose....wtf?

bc frat boys pour well shit into ketel bottles

I hate people that tell me I dress like a hipster, it is like a giant insult to all I've learned about fashion.

seconded

also: 6 hour class days, shitty cigarettes, not having a good book to read

stop dressing like an asshole then?

that would be true enough, but by "people" i think WRL and i are talking about retards who think that if your clothing isn't hanging off your body like a gown, you're a hipster.

hipster-glasses-no-728194.jpg

the fact that 2 years ago my school introduced a terrible flash-based supercomplicated "student portal" that no one uses, and the only reason it gets accessed at all is that for big school-run events they e-mail our listserv and say most of the details but not like whether there's food or what time it is, and say "Check MLawLive!"

that would be true enough, but by "people" i think WRL and i are talking about retards who think that if your clothing isn't hanging off your body like a gown, you're a hipster.

hipster-glasses-no-728194.jpg

People think I'm a hipster because 'my tight jeans, leather jacket, and scarves'

Fuck getting called a hipster. Tight pants will do that shit every time. This one girl has been trying to get with me all week, and she's nice and all, but overly too young and stupid. She keeps thinking I'm some hipster and asks me all these questions like "What do you think about beards? You should grow one." I basically replied, "Fuck a beard. I'm no hipster."

I don't screenprint my own shirts or go to thrift stores, either. I hate this city.

I hate girls that can't do public speaking. Honestly, it drives me up the fucking wall. The girl could be the nicest, cutest, most fuckable piece of ass, but if she can't speak in front of a class of like 20 of her peers, at least intelligibly, than she's not worth it at all

^ damn du you seem really angry at your college.

anger leads to hate, hate leads to sufferingggg.

it's not like public speaking is a skill that everyone has?? They have classes for that and it's a pretty common greatest fear too. Maybe you should be a little more tolerant? *shrug*