shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest ChetLenoir
I fucking hate to pay 2 months of rent up front, when you don't have another $1000 to blow on that shit. Fuck. And at the end of this month I will have to pay another $500 for this month's rent.

I've only ever had to pay a months rent as safety.

Then again I've only ever really had to deal with absentee slumlords.

Guest ChetLenoir
People who drive all the way on the left side of the highway with their left turn signal on, when there is no left turn for miles.

I'll stop clogging up this thread, but I just have to say that I hate people who insist on driving in the left lane (the fast lane) on the highways and interstates and insist on driving the speed limit. Get the fuck over!

fucking best buy.

i bought a camera with the intentions of returning it. but when my mum tried returning it, they said a seal was broke so they were going to charge 15% restocking. WHAT FUCKING SEAL. THERE WAS NO FUCKING SEAL. WTF.

this niggah:

seal.pub2.jpg

fucking best buy.

i bought a camera with the intentions of returning it. but when my mum tried returning it, they said a seal was broke so they were going to charge 15% restocking. WHAT FUCKING SEAL. THERE WAS NO FUCKING SEAL. WTF.

hate people who buy shit with intentions of returning it.

hate people who buy shit with intentions of returning it.

well, i didnt intend on returning it, per se. sometimes you have to test cameras out. i even asked a SA if i could test out the camera and return it if i didnt like it. she said yes, but mentioned nothing about a restocking fee.

i ended up exchanging it anyways.

any and all tv shows about dancing.

when your working in a store and you say hello to someone who comes in and they respond "just looking." I wasn't trying to sell you anything you jackass, I was just saying hello, what is wrong with you?

I hate large pictures of delicious looking poutine when I'm trying to eat more healthy :(

Really tired and lazily read 'I hate seeing large pictures of delicious looking poontang' and thought what?! Then re-read.