transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Mojoskicks -Bought an olive colored lacoste polo off of the user mojoskicks. He took the pic with a sheet of paper with his username on it. Said he would ship it out the same day I payed for it, still hasn't showed up , it's been over one month now. I pm'ed him about it and got no response even though it shows he has been online since then.

DO NOT TRADE WITH concealed !!! HE IS A BITER

he picked up supreme x nbhd shit for me and asked me send him a brand new supreme flannel and $100.00 first . I do sent them to him (with tracking number

and he got it already) and fullfill everything he wants. But I never got anything from him , HE EVEN CANT GIVE ME SHIPPING RECEIPT TO PROVE THAT MY PACKAGE HAS BEEN SENT ALREADY !!!!! WHAT A SHAME !!

HE TOLD ME NO ONE WILL BELIEVE IN ME , BECASUE I AM FRESH MEAT HERE AND HE GOT SO MANY REFS !!!! SO YOU GUYS SHOULD BELIEVE IT ?

HE EVEN CAN'T GIVE ME SHIPPING RECEIPT !!!

SCAM

i aint a biter im a writer

however, in regards to your pathetic claim. I saw that this fellow posted on the supreme thread that he wanted a pickup. I happened to be heading to new york city for new years, and since I happen to go to supreme quite often, I knew the guys would give me whatever I needed. so I got him a couple hoodys and tees from that ugly ass nbhd drop. He sent me a small payment, but i mostly bought this stuff with my own money.

I then waited for his flannel to come in, and even though it wasnt the one he explained to me, i was said whatever. so eventually i sent the package. I marked the customs as a gift valued at $40 or something. The lady who works at my college USPS location said that you can get insurance or something, but i declined. I declined because its his responsibility, since if i valued the package acurately, then it would have automatically had insurance, since it would have been over the $100 threshold. I asked for a tracking number, and she told me it doesnt work on the shipping method i was using, so i said aight.

I happened to lose the receipt or it got thrown out. Now he is coming with this bullshit. I assume that he is doing this because i told him i had no tracking number immediately after i sent it. He probably remembered this, and now that it has been some time he is claiming he never received it. However, i am pretty sure its his responsibility cuz he never asked for insurance or anything. Well, you guys make the decisions, i am not gonna get too worked up about this. Though i wouldnt mind the ~$300 dollars he owes me.

feel free to open a paypal dispute, but you arent getting a flannel or a cent from me.

or ask the many people who have done trades with me, including adidassler who sent me concealed cash... or the plenty of other poeple i have sold shit to.

thanks,

aaron kirsch

if I got the package then I wont reported this to the police and gave them all information that they asked me, also here to complain what you did to me.

I will just ingore everything you accusing me !!

I have dealed with some nice people from sufu , few of them shipped my stuff without tracking number , but I cool with that becasue I did receive my shit , but this time I GOT NOTHING JUST SENT A FLANNEL FOR FREE AND $100.00 !!

give me your shipping receipt to prove that ! dont using your refs to pretent everything is going smooth and right on u !!

if you want to report this to police, by all means go ahead. i have a family friend who is a lawyer who would be glad to sort this out for me. i am not using references to prove my innocence, i am telling the story, and thats that. like i said, if i had it, i would give it to you.

if I got the package then I wont reported this to the police and gave them all information that they asked me, also here to complain what you did to me.

I will just ingore everything you accusing me !!

I have dealed with some nice people from sufu , few of them shipped my stuff without tracking number , but I cool with that becasue I did receive my shit , but this time I GOT NOTHING JUST SENT A FLANNEL FOR FREE AND $100.00 !!

give me your shipping receipt to prove that ! dont using your refs to pretent everything is going smooth and right on u !!

Hmm.... either you're really young, or english isn't your first language

as for involving police? police don't really care about you and your 100 dollars

Hey...does anyone know if it is possible to pm someone when their PM box is over the limit? I did a trade with ZEZAK who seems like a trustworthy dude, unfortunately it has been 3 weeks almost and I haven't gotten my stuff, and I can't pm him. Not sure if this is the right place for this, but some help would be much appreciated

I agreed to pick something up (supreme) to trade with another member here. Lots of communication and it was good. User agrees to ship first without hesitation or problems.

Then I buy the sweatshirt ( no returns) and the other user no longer replies to my PMs. Continues to log in and post.

Is this worthy of blacklisting? Advice on how to handle?

I have mailing address and his AIM address (I don't use AIM myself so haven't contacted him through this).

Thanks.

I agreed to pick something up (supreme) to trade with another member here. Lots of communication and it was good. User agrees to ship first without hesitation or problems.

Then I buy the sweatshirt ( no returns) and the other user no longer replies to my PMs. Continues to log in and post.

Is this worthy of blacklisting? Advice on how to handle?

I have mailing address and his AIM address (I don't use AIM myself so haven't contacted him through this).

Thanks.

hey habia! i'd say exhaust all ways of contacting him, including aim, and then if it turns out he/she is avoiding you post the name in here. that may spur him/her into action.

best of luck,

cyberPUNK

This isn't necessarily a transaction problem, but I thought I should say something - I sold these Prada oxfords to user cocostella about five months ago, and now he has them up on Ebay. No problem, right? Except this, in the item description:

These shoes were originally purchased at the Saks 5th Avenue outlet, Off 5th, and worn by me conservatively between 10 and 15 times.
What? This may not be a supermarket problem yet, but it's still kind of jacked up considering I didn't even buy them new. Three owners have become one, and apparently:
They have been meticulously cared for and always kept in cedar shoe trees (not included).
Just a heads up for anyone dealing with him in the future.

Forgot to link them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRADA-Authentic-Leather-Oxford-Lace-Up-10-5-US-11-5-12_W0QQitemZ300207099653QQihZ020QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, they are amusingly listed at a $99 starting price. Guess the value doubled between him buying them from me for $50 and then somehow also buying them from Saks.

Guest spazzz
Forgot to link them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRADA-Authentic-Leather-Oxford-Lace-Up-10-5-US-11-5-12_W0QQitemZ300207099653QQihZ020QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, they are amusingly listed at a $99 starting price. Guess the value doubled between him buying them from me for $50 and then somehow also buying them from Saks.

why the fuck would it matter to you what he decides to do with them?

why the fuck would it matter to you what he decides to do with them?

Why the fuck wouldn't it matter? He's a dishonest seller. Believe it or not, there are some people on this forum that don't want to be lied to about what they're buying.

You're seriously telling me that if you bought something described as purchased "new at Saks" and it turned out to have had multiple owners and all the potential quality issues that come with that, you wouldn't give a shit?

Guest spazzz
Why the fuck wouldn't it matter? He's a dishonest seller. Believe it or not, there are some people on this forum that don't want to be lied to about what they're buying.

You're seriously telling me that if you bought something described as purchased "new at Saks" and it turned out to have had multiple owners and all the potential quality issues that come with that, you wouldn't give a shit?

maybe you should take that up with ebay then, tell them he's a dishonest seller. it's not like any of the mods here can magically do anything about him.

Blacklist

the purpose of this thread is to list users that have engaged in unwanted behaviour, ie slow communication, extremely slow shipping or payment time etc.

This isn't necessarily a transaction problem, but I thought I should say something - I sold these Prada oxfords to user cocostella about five months ago, and now he has them up on Ebay. No problem, right? Except this, in the item description:

What? This may not be a supermarket problem yet, but it's still kind of jacked up considering I didn't even buy them new. Three owners have become one, and apparently:

Just a heads up for anyone dealing with him in the future.

spazz, stop being a dumbfuck.

dealing with people or any buyers /sellers can be a pain and the risk of fraud or getting burnt is there. the guy with the best rep can one day decide, fuck it, I aint sending him his shit and I'm keeoing his loot. so always always CYA!!

Cover

Your

Ass!!

this has been a public service announcment. thanks u

I sold a pair of nudie MASA to thinkfilm28 over ebay. I go on vacation and come back to find my paypal balance in the negatives, he claimed he never got the jeans and reversed the transaction even after giving me positive feedback.

Aparently hes some wanna be director/actor or some shit, I checked out his flickr and yahoo videos. He clearly has no talent therefore no money, Im sorry you cant fucking act and probably lost your shirt on that whole faggy movie you made. But it doesnt mean I should lose my jeans because your a broke fucking dumb ass drama class drop out.

http://es.video.yahoo.com/video/profile?sid=1647465&fr=

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1507544/

http://audience.withoutabox.com/user...sthinkfilmwest

http://www3.telus.net/public/a7a6749...Schenckman.jpg

http://www3.telus.net/public/a7a6749...20Peterson.jpg

2111289297_53348745ec.jpg

BUYER BEWARE!

ps fuck you Steven Alexander.

• 2 weeks later...

Windy88

Wanted to buy my jeans, then flaked, then got back to me and because I was ''new'' he wanted me to put it up on eBay as a private auction, stating his username in the auction T&Cs. As I did, he requested more pics, and then told me he would buy through eBay.

He signed up to eBay, but then told he couldnt pay so he would use his friends eBay. He also asked for my PayPal and I sent it multiple times only to eventually flake again. In total, flaked six times, all of which I told other posters payment was pending and I couldnt sell behind dudes back.

Add to that he tried to tell me my gear was fake, when I proved it 3 times they were real. Now he went an bought some jeans of TheGrapist.

Total time, 3.5 weeks. Dude is from Singapore as well with only 4 posts (at this time) yet, he thinks im dodgy lol.

leroy

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=28610

Sold him a pair of APC new standards. Had to wait over a week or so, till the payment cleared into my Paypal account, because I think he is unverified. Posted them out on the 20th of March to him in Germany. He has made a Claim with Paypal that he hasn't received the jeans. Its been 3 fucking weeks. I speak to the kid on msn messenger, I just checked my email inbox and found that he had made a claim. Sent him an instant message, and asked him what the hell he is on. And he doesn't reply back, and go's offline.

Stupid mistake on my behalf selling to a new member who has made no posts, has no rep.

Number(N)ine: i guess this thread is meant for those people who got transaction problem with each other, did we? honestly, i dont trust you as you dun have any ref as a seller before. as i have read many frauds has happened recently, i guess i would better paying off more to thegrapist who has got a god rep in sufu.

I could have sold those jeans to a number of people, yet told them you were interested first. Also, I shown you my eBay record, 100%. And mentioned item would be tracked.

Fact is, you had me ready to ship after I declined other customers and then flaked. ie, not someone who anyone would want to do business with. Therefore, adding you to the names in this thread.