the watanabe problem

schmoses

alright fellas, i made a huge stink at the comme ny flagship about these boots in march, did a little psychotic follow up in june the boots were held for me for a month and finally i bought them, my must have aw 07 boots a week ago.........

73128296.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=3449EC56B79F1D423D2B23007B3EB2CB284831B75F48EF45

73142160.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=583E4C244C897118AABAF3AA86D82B94E30A760B0D811297

....and when i opened the box the first thought in my mind was "no." i hated them. after trying them on and playing around with style options i don't hate them that much but for what i paid there should have been a smile at least.

so the problem is to keep or to return them.

any advice would be helpful.

thank you.

the front is comprised of metal spikes and circular studs. when i first saw them at the show they were perfect. i'm a fool for ornamentation (usu steel) and i thought there was a zipper near the back heel. the sa i spoke with this past summer confirmed this.

the leather is superglossy and there are great understated burgundy paint splotches but i'm thinking of cutting my loss, returning them and getting something else.

golden gloves, honestly if they didn't have the studs i wouldnta bought them.

thanks for the words everyone.

the price isn't all that bad... the japanese retail was 69800 yen (or 65800), I believe.

I thought Junya had a less gaudy version of the boots without all the studs this season.

golden gloves, remember those black trousers we went back and forth, pm style, on a while ago? i could get those plus the red/black check zipper ones if i return these boots.

so on the fence with these. i could rock 'em and rock well but if i return them the rO hi top trainers pretty much have to happen as i'm in a zip boot shortage.

so glad i'd never have to contemplate abortion.