Decent leather jacket under $600?

JCMStyles

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a decent looking leather jacket for less than $600, maybe $700 tops.

I saw this piece from Diesel about 2 weeks ago, called the 'Luppy Jacket' for $550, and I'm really digging it, but I wanted to know if anyone knew of any other jackets from a different brand similar to its appearance? I was thinking of trying Century 21 tomorrow, since I called in sick for work [too busy playing Halo 3 :D]. Or like Emporio Armani or something.. my SA friend called me and said they had a few new pieces in that he think will interest me.

Here's a really bad picture & color of it [prefer it in black.] It's so much better in person:

http://www.ssense.com/Diesel-Men-Light_Jackets/Diesel_Luppy_Off_White_Jacket/2830&source=2&keyword=2830

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks. :)

• 2 months later...

I second the thrift store route. True, it depends entirely where you're located, and if you're lucky -- but I've picked up at least three VERY nice leather jackets for under $100, one of which is my favorite jacket to date.

Then again, it was in San Francisco where a lot of stuff goes to second hand stores.. and a lot of second hand stores deal in damn good merchandise.

i would recommend a polo leather. really soft and are still in your price range

x-post from the other jacket thread

brown polo

black polo

brown/olive suede polo

frute swagz

i would recommend a polo leather. really soft and are still in your price range

x-post from the other jacket thread

brown polo

black polo

brown/olive suede polo

frute swagz

Thrift stores a good route, but I'm wondering how Schott jackets are? Specificall their cafe racer styled ones? How do they fit, etc etc.

i handled many schott jackets in the past, the fit is rather bulky and average IMO, not fashion forward at all (maybe if you sized 2 down?)

Thrift stores a good route, but I'm wondering how Schott jackets are? Specificall their cafe racer styled ones? How do they fit, etc etc.

i handled many schott jackets in the past, the fit is rather bulky and average IMO, not fashion forward at all (maybe if you sized 2 down?)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...