FS - New VISVIM and SUPREME shirts/jacket, $50AU each

spongerobster

For sale here -

New VISVIM long sleeve t shirt - white, large.

picture001qj9.th.jpg

picture002nx7.th.jpg

New VISVIM long sleeve shirt - white with navy stripes, large.

picture003ux1.th.jpg

picture004qz9.th.jpg

New SUPREME short sleeve shirt - white with brown check pattern, medium.

picture013gj3.th.jpg

picture014ow6.th.jpg

New SUPREME jacket - dark brown, medium.

picture015vk7.th.jpg

picture016bj5.th.jpg

All items are $50AUD.

Location - Sydney, Australia.

Sorry no paypal!

email if interested - [email protected]

just because someone calims something is 100% legit it does not make it so, items posted at almost suspiciously low prices , with no option for fully secured transactions from a user with negative reputation, who admitte that paypal froze youtr account (for whatever reason) and low post count does not inspire confidence it could well be legitimate but its certainlly a case of buyer beware

Yes you're right. I sell cheap stuff on here because I couldn't be fucked trying to get maximum cash out of it. I want a quick sale because I want to get rid of this stuff. I'm not into making hundreds of dollars profit. I've sold a bunch of jeans/jackets on SF, and everyone has been happy with the product and the cheap prices. And to be honest, it doesnt really bother me if I sell this stuff at all but I thought I'd give it shot to try and make a bit of money. So dont come on here and say "I smell a scammer" because you just look like a cock...........but then again, I'm on Superfuture so I have to expect that. This board is 100% full of cocks. Actually let me clarify that - 100% full of TRYHARD cocks.

Go get fucked.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Do you really think I could be fucked trying to find people that I've sold stuff to, just so they can "vouch" for me on Superfuture?

If people in Australia want cheap clothes, then drop me line and we'll hook it up. As for all you fucking parasites calling me a "scammer", why don't you go and eat a shit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Do you really think I could be fucked trying to find people that I've sold stuff to, just so they can "vouch" for me on Superfuture?

If people in Australia want cheap clothes, then drop me line and we'll hook it up. As for all you fucking parasites calling me a "scammer", why don't you go and eat a shit.

Grow up man.