wings & horns f/w 07

ddohnggo

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a brown tiger fleece actually. It's different from the wine non-tiger fleece. Someone in the supermarket was selling a brown tiger fleece if you wanted to rummage through some pages for it. I don't remember the size.

What weight fleece does CYC use on the hoodies? I know some of the Supreme and Reigning Champ are made out 25oz. Just trying to get an idea of how heavy wings + horns are.

TF or normal ones?

TF arent that heavy IMO. normal ones are quite heavy. i'm not sure about this season tho but last seasons are quite heavy so i assume they are relatively similar unless they changed the blend of material. sorry dont own any RC or Supreme to compare.

Kane, thanks very much for the reply and the picture, much appreciated. that is indeed the style i was looking for.

to anyone : is there a stockist list anywhere for wings and horns? i can't find this piece at any web retailer, so i guess i'll have to phone around. i'm probably too late anyway, but i'd like to try.

Kane, whats the retail on the slatted fleece cardigan and who has it besides nomad?

i have that style from ss and this one looks even better

Peasant should be getting this style in soon, in black slatted fleece. I have reserved a medium, but they should be getting a run in, I believe. +rep me if you get somewhere with this info.

I'm semi-confused on the items avaliable from W+H, I checked Blackbird and other sites. This image below is from Blackbird, it's the "Classic fit in brown Tiger Fleece"

But do they make this brown tiger fleece in slim fit?

tigerbrownzz5.jpg

tigerbrown.jpg

Yes they do. I hope you're a size small.

http://peasant.mesv.org/shop/product/502

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys. vancouver now has a w+h stockist

rob (co-founder of dutil and ex-buyer for rk) is opening a new store called RODEN GRAY (www.rodengray.com) in gastown (VANCOUVER BC) right around the corner from dutil (231 Cambie).

some of the lines that roden gray will be carrying:

W+H (massive w+h display)

Nice Collective

CDG fragrances

Obedient Sons

Roden Gray is open this friday (Nov 23).

I checked out some of the stock. So if you have any questions about what they have atm, pm me