tsubi jeans anyone?

Emmerz

Hey, I leave Monday aug. 1 for new york city and was hoping to come across some jeans called tsubi.

I can't seem to find like a product locator of any sort....

Has anybody heard of them or does anyone have a pair?

They are very very cool.

Thanks!

Emmerz

The three young guys that run Tsubi are filthy fuckin rich off this dirty/faded jean trend.

Does anybody feel they are actually producing a quality product that builds off the trend and becomes something original?

well, coming from australia, they're all the rage over there...

never owned a pair myself because i never really felt like dishing out aus$400+ for a pair of jeans... hehe

but another australian brand that makes quality (but not so dirty) jeans is hard yakka... they have a 'trendy line' as well as their more well known workwear line

just a bit of advice... they're not to be worn out a lot... a friend of mine bought a pair and the back pocket fell off after a few uses!!

they're cool, but an investment is all i can say...

ringring, very valid point...they have really carved out their own niche, and I guess they deserve all that money for pulling that off

anybody have any good pictures of the most recent line of tsubi?

Edited by w_y on Jul 31, 2005 at 10:56 AM

• 2 weeks later...

The dee dee's were real big on me. you can't see with the boots on but the bottom is real tight. I'm not that keen on the aged out tsubis. I thought the dee dee's were alright, but as soon as I tried these on they were perfect. The rise is lower than the dee dees as well.

!cid_Mister.jpg A to the K

when i lived in sydney, everyone rocked tsubi.

i really like their womens stuff, bought some and sent it home to the girlfriend. people stop her everyday asking her about her jeans and shirts and what not. i really what they are doing, their tshirts are pretty nice too.

.......and THEN i pulled out.

THE jeans are true to size, and they do stretch out heaps, I wash mine every couple of wears to get the shape back( don't like dirty jeans anyway). They are light denim and Left Hand Twill. The truth is because they are so tigth through the calf with no elastine content, if they didn't stretch out your feet would get gangrene, no circulation icon_smile_wink.gif.

JUXSTAPOSED, if you think the CoSTUME boots look big you just wait till I get my Bikemberg motorbike boots, and I had to take off my big Pea Coat to get the top of the jeans in the photo. LOL.

!cid_Mister.jpg A to the K

• 1 month later...