Seeking suggestions for an affordable resume carrier/portfolio

pete mcstunna

Pulled these from the My First Designer Manbag thread, although these are the only portfolio looking ones.

Mulberry portfolio

mulberryfolio.jpg

Acme Made.

4po4i6r.jpg

I've been using this bag for work for I think the last 5 or so years. It's durable, understated and actually fits quite a fair bit despite it's slim profile.

PRADA_Saffiano-Travel-02.jpg

PRADA_Saffiano-Travel-03.jpg

PRADA_Saffiano-Travel-04.jpg

PRADA_Saffiano-Travel-05.jpg

I've also been using another carry-on for travel but it's too bulky so I have this waiting for me (A friend went to Paris recently and picked it up for me there. Cost works out to be 50% of what I would've paid had I bought it in Australia).

Gucci_Carry-on-Duffel.jpg

The one that OMC posted looks like a laptop holder though. As far as affordable goes.. not too sure, DEPHT question is a good question.

EDIT: Trying to fix tables, quotes make the pics too big.

Acme Made black ballistic nylon slim cargo is really nice. Good price too.

i have the ballistic black slim cargo, and it is excellent. pocket for my cell, another for an mp3 player or laptop accessories, another where i stick my wallet in, pen holders, spaces for my and other peoples' business cards, and a key ring in the cargo pocket, all organized really well and easy to access... the bigger section is quilted and while great for a laptop, i'm only using it for documents and paperwork and such... the portfolio pocket attached to the back is also a really nice touch, slip a magazine in there or something and you're set.

i have the ballistic black slim cargo, and it is excellent. pocket for my cell, another for an mp3 player or laptop accessories, another where i stick my wallet in, pen holders, spaces for my and other peoples' business cards, and a key ring in the cargo pocket, all organized really well and easy to access... the bigger section is quilted and while great for a laptop, i'm only using it for documents and paperwork and such... the portfolio pocket attached to the back is also a really nice touch, slip a magazine in there or something and you're set.

Yeah, it seems like it has everything you need and nothing you don't.

I don't want a bag with a lot of bells and whistles. Just a durable, sleek design that can accomadate my stuff.