SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Dear All thank you mailings me

For LaughingBuddha + Kamikaze thank you always mailings me this is happens when -

the sellers is wantings higher pricings for there item and they are not happy with the prices it is bidding for / to see interest if rare item / doesn't sales to negative feedback with Yahoo ID / or other reasons

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaughingBuddha

yeah. and it sucks since most were on items that don't show up often.

anyone else have insight on why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamikaze

Good guy for sure.

anyone had their bids get canceled on auctions recently though?

For Chemi our email addresses is [email protected] please mailings to this address :)

Thank all

Hide

hide-san No.1

Usually works like this

1.check out the stuff that u wanna buy or bid send those link to Hide-san (SharpService)

2.he will give u a 30% deposit quote, paypal him.

3. once the item arrive his place, u pay the full funds

4. he ship out, provide tracking.

5. ur turn to leave feedback.

that's how it works, correct me if i am wrong!

again have to bring this up to remind some new customers,

and yap got perfect loaded packages today, got stupid f***ing customs opened, but did not charge any custom or tax.

again, use SharpServiceJapan & Trust Hide-san

じゃあ、Hide-san だいじに。:D

I don't understand this guy, first time awhile back he wouldn't respond to my emails so I missed out on that item, now I placed a deposit for 2 auctions and he didn't even bid on it. His service sucks

Nah. Hide-san rules.

4th order on the way.

out of curiosity how long does it normally take for them to respond? I sent something through their website order form during their office hours but no response yet, and now it's not office hour anymore :( Don't really feel like missing out on these auctions if possible.

edit: nvm. 1 minute later I just recieved an email from Hide

reyes2: check your spam folder maybe their emails are going in there.

I made my first order with Hide-san last week for items from Rakuten and his service has been impeccable.

- He replied to my query in a reasonable manner with quote..

- I paid in full..

- When shoes weren't in stock he notified me immediately offering to find them...

- I opted for a more expensive pair elsewhere which he purchased for me immediately to avoid them selling out and just billed me for the difference...

- Shoes are in the mail scheduled for delivery in the next couple of days...

I haven't even received the shoes yet but from the service I've received so far (including constant communication) I'd have to wholeheartedly recommend SharpService to anyone looking for a reliable friendly Japanese proxy.

Thanks again Hide-san!!

r.