Your winter parka.

shagnscoob

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's this Spiewak Doyles coat all about?

S7179-011NVYzoom5.jpg

S7179-011NVYzoom3.jpg

S7179-011NVYzoom4.jpg

Is it warm? It's only available in Navy at Karmaloop, and I have no idea what that looks like.

I tried this on at Barney's Co-Op, Slim and long (size down) with a decent price tag. Will definitely keep you warm but IMO they put little too many bells and whistles on it that were unneccesary. Available in black at the co-op

• 1 month later...
:\

its the end of november and the heaviest jacket i've had to put on so far this year is an AA hoodie I got a month and a half ago.

fuck global warmin, killin my fall/winter steez

honestly, i'd rather have aa weather over cold as balls nothing keeps me warm weather =/ i don't like wearin' too many layers. i STILL don't have a good warm jacket and i've bought 3 in the past 2 months. I really need to slow down lolz.

• 1 month later...

old fit pic, but the herringbone Eng Garments duffle coat I picked up this year is excellent...this is one of the most intense canadian winters I've seen since I was about 12, and this thing is seeing me through admirably. with even a thin little sweater layered underneath I was toasty in -30 temperatures

wool_004270.jpg