Your winter parka.

shagnscoob

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem with peacoats is that if it gets as cold as it sometimes does here in the winter, they're not warm enough. i bought some military green looking thing from h&m a couple years back and i throw a couple layers on underneath that and it's been ok. hopefully i'll find something new somewhere this year.

that being said...if the weather keeps up as it is right now, i might not need one! :) humidex of 30 celcius today apparently!

^^I got the US m-65 parka cheap on ebay.. The fit is pretty "oversize", but it does the trick in really cold weather.

The peacoat from http://www.bbfab.se/ . I removed the shoulder padding, changed buttons to black metal ones and completly removed one side of the buttons.

I´ll be adding a navy long coat aswell, as soon as I get to changing the buttons...

I was going to go with a pea coat for this season too, but then i found gloverall duffles on sierratradinpost for 2 bills. i applied the 30% coupon and paid $160 for a brand new charcoal gloverall. should be here in about a week.

Nice, I've been looking at Gloverall duffles for a while, but haven't had the funds to pull the trigger. Unfortunately Sierra doesn't have my size.

the problem with peacoats is that if it gets as cold as it sometimes does here in the winter, they're not warm enough. i bought some military green looking thing from h&m a couple years back and i throw a couple layers on underneath that and it's been ok.

A good military-spec peacoat will keep you warm in cold weather. Schott's peacoats are 32 oz.!

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=46I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=90

mine its so warm worn it twice on those cold evenings but im waiting for the scottish winter to really start

real nice snafu, i have been thinking of picking up one of these myself. do you happen to have any pics of you wearing it?

The new Burton jackets with Riri zips look pretty nice, but they're over $250. I may break down and get one anyway.

my gf bought one last week and it's really awesome. i'd totally recommend spending a little more for it.

MEC in Canada or REI in the US are good place for cheap quality outerwear

nah sorry will try get some pics up im so fucking busy at the mo im desperate to start taking some waywt pics feel cant really critisize other peoples pics when i aint posted any of my own

need to get a tripod tho going to paris soon prob get some pics there