Patrik Ervell ss08

rowyerboat

yo so ive been evaluating if i should get a patrick ervell shirt for quite some time. i love the fabrics he uses from past experience and the patterns this season but since i am too far from any store to try it on, im going to have to rely on measurements. the thing is, his shirts pretty much are designed for tall lanky dudes. is there anyway for making his shirts work on someone who is 5'6"?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo so ive been evaluating if i should get a patrick ervell shirt for quite some time. i love the fabrics he uses from past experience and the patterns this season but since i am too far from any store to try it on, im going to have to rely on measurements. the thing is, his shirts pretty much are designed for tall lanky dudes. is there anyway for making his shirts work on someone who is 5'6"?

I was talking to you back and forth on SF about these shirts, the length on a Medium is about perfect for me to wear and I'm 6'2", I think it would be really long on you. I would say just order it, and return if you didn't like it, but Opening Ceremony has an exchange only policy (I think) and South Willard charges more.

As for other stockists, NdG and Blackbird don't carry the check shirts. Tres Bien does but they only have the grey, and its $40 more than Opening Ceremony, and their shipping is like $25, but they do returns.

Hope this helps.

E: South Willard and Opening Ceremony are actually comprable in price for the shirt, O.C. mistakenly sent me an oxford button down instead, which was $240, the linen check is like $275.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So would a medium fit well for someone who is 5'11/6 foot and 155 pounds? I know you said you were 6-2 and the length is perfect, but its all subjective. Could you post a fit pic? I wear a medium in nice collective, if thats any help.

I would recommend going with a small, I have like 25-30 pounds on you and the medium is a good fit on me so I think it would be too loose on you. You can find measurements for the shirt here for more information. No pictures for now as I don't own a camera, but if you are still unsure of the size then I would suggest emailing TB to see if they can tell you what size the model is wearing, and use that as a reference point.

I don't know, but if you buy the one i think you're thinking of and it doesn't fit, throw me a PM.