luxury/designer/premium cigarettes

onemancult

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't call these luxury or designer cigs but i got into bidi's for a bit. very cheap and makes everyone think there's a bushfire going on somewhere.

bidi-beedie-biri-beadi.jpg

"A bidi is a small, flavored, filterless cigarette made in India. A bidi is a dried tendu leaf rolled around tobacco, usually tied with a red string. They come in a variety of flavors, including vanilla, cherry, menthol, and chocolate etc."

smoking nat sherm's fantasia... supergay or literally for women and/or homosexuals?

L_62.jpg

"Inspired by our company matriarch, Lautia Sherman, Fantasia Lights bring both elegance and fashion to smoking that one could only expect from Nat Sherman. A charcoal filter delivers lightness and the finest blending of all natural tobacco creates a truly unique smoking experience. This 101mm Queen Size cigarette features a gold filter tip and comes in an array of five colors." - quoted from nat sherman website...

smoking nat sherm's fantasia... supergay or literally for women and/or homosexuals?

L_62.jpg

I remember buying a pack of those before, when I was trying out all sorts of different cigs. Shit got me excited talking to the clerk and looking at the pack, until I got home and opened it up.

I just ended smoking those in seclusion. At night, when it's pitch dark.

I remember buying a pack of those before, when I was trying out all sorts of different cigs. Shit got me excited talking to the clerk and looking at the pack, until I got home and opened it up.

I just ended smoking those in seclusion. At night, when it's pitch dark.

i hear the klaxons, etc are smoking those. the colours are so nu-rave. ;)

bigdjrmblack.jpg

So inspired by this thread, picked up a pack of these last night. Didn't like 'em the first time years ago...but definitely feeling them now. Nice flavour, long smoke, and a buzz that doesn't hit immediately but lingers for a long while after finishing.

Perfect for a guy trying to taper off on the amount of smokes per day/week, since I can't really see myself chain smoking these at all.

djarums dont have fiberglass, thats just some random urban legend.

i think im going to have to go for nat sherman black and gold's, because every cig i find

that has cool packaging/concept like black devil or black death or sobranie

black russians reportedly taste like fried hog anus and cole slaw.

the blacks are killer! don't start em. After too many of em you start coughing blood. They are way more intense than your ordinary cigarette. Everyone in Asia smokes Mild Sevens you might wanna check them out.

Idk about fiberglass...I know I heard of all menthols having fiberglass though, not sure about djarums. But yeah, like I said, the blacks are real smooth and there's no way I can chain smoke these suckers like normal ciggies (buzz-wise & economically), so perfect for me since I'm trying to slowly cut down.

Mild seven's are great. Most people love its smoothness, and they are...however, I never felt that strong nicotine kick personally, kind of felt like I was smoking some weak shit/paper. Maybe that was just me though.

The strongest 'traditional' cigs I've had though, were probably the old Benson & Hedges in the old box pack (non-100s) and Shepard's Hotel (german brand-I think). Both smooth and strong, but I can't really handle those anymore.

i wouldn't call these luxury or designer cigs but i got into bidi's for a bit. very cheap and makes everyone think there's a bushfire going on somewhere.

[/quote=jemook;651870]

where can i get these? Im also looking for more of a "flavored cig, and one that doesnt taste like shit.

[/quote=jemook;651870]

where can i get these? Im also looking for more of a "flavored cig, and one that doesnt taste like shit.

aren't you too young to smoke tobacco? i thought the only thing you smoked was weiners..