The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Yes, the seat on those jeans looks absolutely terrible. They look like they were bought a few sizes too big, then tapered and hemmed.

What model are they?

Even stevens tapered leg.

Yes they do fit big, WAY BIG!

There a 33 waist, i could have done with a 31 waist at the most, im gutted.

I want some sugarcanes but ive heard mixed views, i want a slim fit jean, not skinny.

Even stevens tapered leg.

Yes they do fit big, WAY BIG!

There a 33 waist, i could have done with a 31 waist at the most, im gutted.

I want some sugarcanes but ive heard mixed views, i want a slim fit jean, not skinny.

Thing is, if you buy a slim jean two sizes too big, it's hardly a slim jean anymore. It doesn't even fit like a regular or baggy jean, it just a pair of jeans that fits poorly. It's like buying a 34 in Dior 19 cm when you're a true 30. "They're slim, lolz, just big".

So go buy a pair that fits you well.

Thing is, if you buy a slim jean two sizes too big, it's hardly a slim jean anymore. It doesn't even fit like a regular or baggy jean, it just a pair of jeans that fits poorly. It's like buying a 34 in Dior 19 cm when you're a true 30. "They're slim, lolz, just big".

So go buy a pair that fits you well.

Well before i was interested in raw denim i used to buy 32-44 straight denim, the problem was that i was losing weight getting taller.

Im now 6'2 jus turning 18yrs so i prob wont grow anymore.

I look small in this pic.

2181236252_5face56384.jpg

Id only think of getting a size 30 if the denim stretched alot overwise ill have to get 31 waist.

Can someone recommend a good denim and link me to a online store that will ship to the UK.

Also, i jus got a message from someone asking if i could trade my ES for there Edwin rainbows. (Not interested)

Okay, I'll give you that... You have pursueded me, he is not a bitch.

Just thought maybe you guys would be interested in seeing an old pair of cheap edwins. Got them during a holiday trip in japan.

They fit relaxed mainly used for skateboarding and aggressive skating. They went through quite a few washes, can't remember how many -.-''

P1000906.jpg

P1000907.jpg

P1000909.jpg