The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

very nice.

details?

hey thanks.. nudie's are about a 1.5 years old with about 5 washes with minimal detergent and cold wash....apc's are about 2 years old. ive been wearing the apc's a lot more tho for these past 2 months. building stuff and being in the woodshop have contributed alot

edit: nudies are ola's tapered to a straight leg and the apc's are new standards

Mexican 501 STF's

I was seeing if a lovely fade could be achieved on $19.99 Levi's despite what every single person has ever told me about STF's, lol.

8 months, 1 mud soak, 1 wash.

These jeans are loved, but wear was minimal after I begun working on my SExIH's around 4-5 months ago.

After the wash brought out this fade, I decided to start working on them again, mostly because the fading on my IH's can be summed up in one word: stubborn.

:)

evo-07.jpg

evo-06.jpg

evo-05.jpg

evo-04.jpg

evo-03.jpg

evo-02.jpg

Evo-01.jpg

Looking great, Jack. Despite what many people would like to admit, the 501 can get some nice fades.

Thanks, and yeah I was very suprised that they held so much indigo after the first fit soak and then after the first wash also. I was expecting them to almost be acid washed from the feedback I got from people who have experimented with 501's in the past, lol.

I have a pair of 501 STF that have decent fade for how much I put into them. Most of the noticeable fading are atari and other pocket fade as well as whiskers. Yet to wash them, but I'm sure afterwards they would look ok.

oni blue's just after a 3rd wash and 40 days of wear.

"Too soon, junior." - Johnny Tran.