The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

can everyone slow down on posting jeans that are at a month or two month stages? How about waiting til after 6 months+, when there will actually be a little bit more variety in amounts of wear. no hate to anyone, its just theres too much standard stuff floatin about in this thread.

lovey dovey!

joe

Holotekor, the idea about this thread is to post your pics of the before and after washing. So if people decide to wash their jeans after only 1.5 or 2 months of wear then feel free to post. The funny thing about jeans is that some jeans get a lot of fade, hige and combs after short time, and some hardly gets any wear after a longer period.

It all comes down to how hard you wear them and how frequently.

yeah, man. If he's about to wash, let's see the before and after.

Louie, it's uncanny how identicle our jeans look. Mine's at the 1 month mark, and the only difference I can see is that your knee bulges more, i've got a cellphone fade, and my wallets on the other asscheek.

I wish i had a decent camera to show you =\

Holotekor, the idea about this thread is to post your pics of the before and after washing. So if people decide to wash their jeans after only 1.5 or 2 months of wear then feel free to post. The funny thing about jeans is that some jeans get a lot of fade, hige and combs after short time, and some hardly gets any wear after a longer period.

Thank you, because i dont give a crap how long i wear it for.

It isn't really. It's not the evolution of jeans: Before and after washing your jeans.

It's just before and after, that's very vague. So one could easily say before is when you bought it and after it is at 2 months or so, showing some evolution. I'm sure this was discussed a while back, I cba to type any more.

I think if you feel your scenario is significantly different enough than what others have posted, then post away. It makes the thread more useful.

Louis seems to have gotten a decent amount of wear in a short amount of time, arguabley more than others have. It'll be interesting to see if there is any color falling after a wash. At worst you scroll through some pics your uninterested in. At best it'll eliminate 10 noobs with 2 1/2 month old apcs whether its time to wash yet.

those look great headtowall. You must've been wearing these hard, i have a similar ammount of time on my oni's and they're nowhere near the level your PBJ's are. I assume the fading process would be similar for these given the similarities of the denim. You wash them yet ?

Looking good headtowall. Beautiful combs. I <3 slub.

I was just looking at the pictures on this page and noticed how much people's whiskers differ. Some of them seem very horizontal (i.e. headtowall, Louis, jwied) where others look more angeled (me, watchman, realtalk). Anyone know why? Maybe it depends on how tight they are.

Anyway, don't shoot me. I'm just observing :P

I don't think the pictures really do the bobbles and wobbles justice.

I think it's tightness that determines the horizontalitude. I've noticed most Nudies and Diors I've seen have the really straight combs, and those tend to be worn tight. Personally, I think the angular looks better.. One of the reasons I wish I'd have gotten a size or two bigger.

Now Carl and other unofficial pbj contestants should post some updates.

wow...the closeup of the denim on the back of those PBJ's looks so...awesome. looks like super high quality.

those are the 005's? i'm a PBJ nub, are those a 501 repro? what is the rise like on those? i know that doesn't belong in this thread but, eh, whatevs.

wow...the closeup of the denim on the back of those PBJ's looks so...awesome. looks like super high quality.

those are the 005's? i'm a PBJ nub, are those a 501 repro? what is the rise like on those? i know that doesn't belong in this thread but, eh, whatevs.

Not a 501 repro, very modern cut. Slim, low rise. Measurements available here: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=45&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28