The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

XPOST from Warehouse thread

After 4 months of on and off wear, went to the beach today to give my 700s a swim in the Long Island Sound...In Bellport for the weekend and decided to hit the beach, apologize for the load of pictures

img0424p.jpg

img0426c.jpg

img0434q.jpg

img0441evj.jpg

After drying:

img0483g.jpg

img0484z.jpg

img0485uqg.jpg

img0486l.jpg

img0487m.jpg

yeah, i was about to say, you've got a nice trim back. this is bad though, because i like backs... on girls. and now i'm kind of worried that there is some amount of homo hidden in this message.

my bad folks, i had alex post pics so that you all could compare/contrast them to lendo's pics, but he forgot to take them(he's a busy man), so i'll try to go over to his crib soon. see what weed does to the denim-head brain? ha! the jeans look new compared to now. chan killed it with those sam pics a few pages back. superb. now i gotta get lenny to get pics of my sams as soon as i get all the thin-set mortar out of them...

Pre-emptive crotch reinforcement, as I used to bike a lot in these:

dscf3784.jpg

Combing and roping:

dscf3789.jpg

And the fit...think I need to lay off the cake for a bit though, my arse never filled them like this when I started wearing them:

dscf3777u.jpg

dscf3779a.jpg

These are amazing. +rep

Eventually will be a x-post with the Sam thread.

3826714897_87ff5e2986.jpg

**You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dick Danger again.**

Awesome. These fades are so abstract. These jeans are great.

Never take evo pics, but my friend snapped these while we were camping so I figured I would throw them up here. Warehouse 660, my main jeans since the contest started. Probably about 14-16 months of total wear, half a dozen machine washes. These pics were taken after a quick soak in a river, was trying to dry them out by the fire.

Warehouse2.jpg

Warehouse1.jpg

it irks me when some says they're irked at how someone elses stack-fades mesh with the combs....but anyway

brummie, im feelin ya, cause ever since i've been a married man, i can wear the FC without a belt if i so choose, and i'm blaming it on the home-cooked meals. those lot 2000s are great!

i see the fullcount boys are killing it this page! p-wing,bitches!

those 660's are dope too, quality denim always looks better with more time/wear.